Thread: Newb! page

Primal TriBabe is offline Junior Member

Newb!

Shop Now
    Ok, I'm finally joining as a longtime MDA Forum stalker. I first heard about the whole paleo idea years ago, but didn't lay much stake into in until the last few months while researching anti-inflammatory diet plans and information for my best pal who has Crohn's. I ended up getting sucked into PB and MDA and realizing that this FINALLY makes sense for me (and really everyone willing to just shut up and do it!) So, I've been getting my grokette on more and more.

As you can tell, I'm an avid triathlete with a local women's only club. I also pole dance (which is an insane workout and surprisingly primal, I promise.) I'm looking forward to continuing my reading here and maybe even posting some!

Reborn Grokker is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!! I'm sure pole dancing is a great workout---a sexier version of some of Al Kavadlo's workouts
    Heidi

33yo, 5'6", 158lbs, size 10 jeans

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Grokette on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

ToniWA is offline Senior Member
    Duh...I answered my own question by actually reading your post. I hope you're doing well so far and do some experimenting in the kitchen. I did a decent job with some coconut shrimp last night and completely surprised myself. Coconut has been my fail-safe in a lot of ways and now that I found creamed coconut at Central Market, I am one happy girl.
    Take care and kudos to you for the training involved for the triathlon!

jaysond is offline Senior Member
    welcome!

i went primal in feb 2010
    200lbs
    37% body fat
    38-40 waist

1 year to the day
    140lbs
    7.8% body fat
    29 waist

currently
    137lbs