Thread: High Fat and Exercise page

jens522 is offline Senior Member

erikJ is offline Senior Member
    I think Journalists should be legally obligated to link to their sources of information, at least in the case when they say things like : "one study showed an increase in cardiovascular disease" What study? how about a reference. was there a follow up study? Was that study later proved bunk by another study or faulty data? I always love it when mark does that in his blog posts, It makes it easy to follow the research.

jaysond is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i agree. overall this was a great article. --Dr. Stewart also has amassed some intimate anecdotal evidence. For a small pilot study several years ago, he became a test subject, adopting a low-carbohydrate diet and regular exercise routine. For three years, he has maintained both the diet and the workouts. He is 40 pounds lighter these days and, he said, continues to ace tests of his blood-vessel health.--

i like that part. also she points out that low carb diets are short term results, yes they are "IF" AFTER your low carb diet you loose the weight you want then GO back to eating like a moron

i went primal in feb 2010
    200lbs
    37% body fat
    38-40 waist

1 year to the day
    140lbs
    7.8% body fat
    29 waist

currently
    137lbs
    7% body fat
    29 waist