Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you eat less food now? page 5

bobbylight Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Anyway, I think this will be my farewell post. I am not convincing you of anything and you are not convincing me of anything.

On a side note sugar definitely has its uses. It is great for use during and after intense workouts to keep the muscle glycogen stores up to par. If you are looking to gain muscle simple carbs (sugars) post workout have been shown to help with that.

Anyway, even if you don't buy into that, sugar can surely be part of a healthy diet. If you don't believe me, you should ask mark what he puts in his coffee every morning.

I just want to say that basically other than trans fats, there are good uses for parts of the diet that are shunned here. Also, just because CW says something doesn't mean it is wrong. It is CW that has gotten the life expectancy to where it is DESPITE the obesity epidemic. So not everything CW says is wrong. If grains help you keep your diet, and you aren't completely addicted to them, it can be a good thing to eat grains. If you are fine with low carb and feel good while doing it, there isn't much reason to stop, unless your low carb diet is causing you to shun healthy fruits and veggies.

Anyway, I didn't really mean to be a troll, but that is how it seems to be honest. It was more just trying to open your guys eyes to the very narrow path of dieting many of you follow.

No one really knows what causes heart disease, but obesity is probably at the top of the list. So if your diet keeps you skinny, happy, and can be sustained in the long term, then it is probably a good idea.

In my opinion, sugar and grains can have productive rolls in diets, and if you look at the research objectively without approaching it thinking they are evil, maybe you will see this as well.

So I guess I am off. I am going to resume my diet tomorrow but I will add a few whole wheat bagels to put sandwiches on...hopefully I won't die

Anyway, good luck with the dieting everyone.

GotPrimal Guest

And on his way out, he still doesn't get it.

Back to your normal programming...

dixonge is offline Junior Member

I think he's on his way to a muslim forum to convince them the Koran said an all-pork diet was just fine...

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Psssst - has he gone yet?

What a PITA....

grandma is offline Member

[quote]

In my opinion, sugar and grains can have productive rolls[SIC] in diets
    </blockquote>

Now, that is an ironic word choice! I have no doubt that sugar and grains produce rolls of fat!

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

I&#39;m glad it wasn&#39;t just me that picked up that one... I like your style, Sir G!

Griff is offline Senior Member

Good riddance to the troll. Isn&#39;t it nice to have our regular forums back again?

Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

GotPrimal Guest

Unfortunately, he&#39;s not gone.

bobbylight Guest

I&#39;m spreading grains to everyone!!!!!!!!!

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member

Feel free.... I&#39;ll just eat the pheasant that eats the grains

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast