Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: The Doctor Who Cured Cancer by Kelley Eidem page

  1. #1
    hazmat's Avatar
    hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    195

    The Doctor Who Cured Cancer by Kelley Eidem

    Primal Fuel
    Has anyone read this book? It's about a doctor Emanuel Revici who basically cures his patients with cancer. The book has testimonials and is about his life and how the medical industry did everything short of killing him to make sure they kept their monopoly of chemo, radiation and surgery.

    I'm almost done with this book and I'm so disgusted.

  2. #2
    hazmat's Avatar
    hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    195
    The fact that 50 people have looked at this and no one has responded means that no one has read this book. I strongly recommend that anyone who is into the primal/paleo lifestyle look into this book. If you question the FDA, AMA, ACA and if they have the patients best interest at hand, please get this book.

  3. #3
    Nion's Avatar
    Nion is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Westminster BC
    Posts
    1,026
    It's not that, it's that your post seems very biased. You haven't provided any sources either.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

  4. #4
    Minxxa's Avatar
    Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,715
    LOL, yeah, I haven't heard of it... sounds interesting though.

    It reminds me (in a much lesser sense) of when I was reading about aspartame and how bad it is, and all of the doctors who were protesting it, and all the flim-flammery that happened in order to make it pass the FDA. Such ridiculousness. And the fact that there is documentation of all of this, and still when you mention aspartame people won't believe that business/government/etc would do this sort of thing to us.

    I've often thought what I'd do if I got cancer... and I'm not sure, but I do know that chemotherapy would not be involved, and there would be much eating of whole untainted foods and supplementing with good immune system building stuff. Oh wait, I'm doing that now! LOL

    I'll have to add it to my book list.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

  5. #5
    hazmat's Avatar
    hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    It's not that, it's that your post seems very biased. You haven't provided any sources either.
    The title of the book makes it seem like the book is just about a cure. The book is written about a doctor who cured many people of cancer and his struggles against CW and the medical industry. I'm not saying that if you have cancer read the book it will cure you. The book is an interesting read for anyone interested in how the medical industry discredits anyone that isn't going to make them money.

    I don't really like the title because it seems like if you buy this book you will cure cancer.

  6. #6
    hazmat's Avatar
    hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
    LOL, yeah, I haven't heard of it... sounds interesting though.

    It reminds me (in a much lesser sense) of when I was reading about aspartame and how bad it is, and all of the doctors who were protesting it, and all the flim-flammery that happened in order to make it pass the FDA. Such ridiculousness. And the fact that there is documentation of all of this, and still when you mention aspartame people won't believe that business/government/etc would do this sort of thing to us.

    I've often thought what I'd do if I got cancer... and I'm not sure, but I do know that chemotherapy would not be involved, and there would be much eating of whole untainted foods and supplementing with good immune system building stuff. Oh wait, I'm doing that now! LOL

    I'll have to add it to my book list.
    Yeah the book makes you think about the aspartame nonsense. Basically no matter what Dr. Revici did they were not going to allow his medicines to take away the cash cow that is chemo and radiation. He would present doctors with patients and show before and after pictures and the patient would get tested cancer and and it would show up as a full 100% clearance. Meanwhile that same doctor that was shown the evidence would write a report in Jama saying that Dr. Revici showed no ability to help cancer patients.

    Regardless of whether it's cancer or aids this book is very eye opening about what the medical industry is today. The cancer industry only cares about keeping their $100 billion industry going.

  7. #7
    john_e_turner_ii's Avatar
    john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Posts
    2,101
    The medical community in the USA has gotten wise not to cure diseases. It simply is not profitable. Treating diseases makes so much more money for doctors and for drug companies.

    The nations that have universal healthcare will be the ones that have the greatest leaps in medicine at this point. It only makes sense because they have a financial incentive to reduce healthcare costs by preventing and curing diseases.

  8. #8
    iniQuity's Avatar
    iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    5,683
    Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out. I fully believe in this shit being kept under wraps on purpose to keep making money off sick people. Everybody goes to walks, rallies, etc to raise awareness/money for cancer, but people won't give alternative options a look at all. I'm not talking about you guys, but I've encountered this personally -- I'll post something on Facebook about "hey look, a little fasting may do a lot towards possibly curing cancer or preventing it!" or "hey look, broccoli has anti-cancer attributes!" with a link to a study, etc and NOBODY comments on it or anything like that, but anybody saying "walk with me for cancer!" gets a million "likes" etc...

  9. #9
    hazmat's Avatar
    hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out. I fully believe in this shit being kept under wraps on purpose to keep making money off sick people. Everybody goes to walks, rallies, etc to raise awareness/money for cancer, but people won't give alternative options a look at all. I'm not talking about you guys, but I've encountered this personally -- I'll post something on Facebook about "hey look, a little fasting may do a lot towards possibly curing cancer or preventing it!" or "hey look, broccoli has anti-cancer attributes!" with a link to a study, etc and NOBODY comments on it or anything like that, but anybody saying "walk with me for cancer!" gets a million "likes" etc...
    I think people are so brain washed about any of these chronic conditions and they could never believe that the medical industry has anything other then their best interests. They forget that the drug companies, insurance companies and food companies are in business to make money.

    Going to a charity walk and giving money to the ACS only makes this problem worse.

    Cancer is a $100 billion dollar industry. They basically print money.

  10. #10
    pfair143's Avatar
    pfair143 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Macon, Ga
    Posts
    58
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Have not read this book but I have read "The Gerson Therapy" about a woman continuing her father's research, who does not make the claim of curing cancer but does claim to improve the body's immune system to the point where it can fight cancer off and get rid of it. There is also a DVD out called "The Beautiful Truth" which tells the story of how this all came about. My library has the DVD and Netflix also carries it. After reading the book and watching the movie I told my husband that if I was ever diagnosed with cancer get me to h... out of a conventional doctors office and get me to one of her treatment centers.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •