Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doctor Who Cured Cancer by Kelley Eidem page 3

hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    Interesting!

Anecdotally, my husbands grandfather and also another one of his friends, both cured their stomach and bowel-cancer with copious amounts of organic paw-paw/papaya. And went on to live another 20 years before old age got to them. Pretty impressive stuff.
    There are so many non orthodox methods that have worked against cancer. The problem is if they have any real success the FDA/ACS drug trust are ruthless. They have a $200 billion monopoly on cancer treatment. They have also done a brilliant job of making 99.9% of the public believe that other then chemo/radiation nothing will work against cancer. They have all sorts of charity events and other nonsense that make people believe the ACS is doing everything in it's power to cure cancer. Their are over 500 studies of the benefit of curcumin against cancer. Curcumin can't be patented so the drug trust will stay as far away from it as possible. It's a sad sad world when you realize that the pharma/medical institution of this country has probably killed more people then hitler did.

BSW
    BSW is offline Member
    Canada has done multiple studies showing good old grass (the smoking kind) works against brain tumors (Children's hospital in BC clinical trial, where the best bud on earth is grown), and in other places. The drug industry lobbies hard to keep growing plants illegal for home use, but in the flip side, they are growing plants to isolate the anti-cancer effects, dim them down, and sell them as "treatments" instead of cures.

The last thing a drug company wants is letting us have a cure we can grow in a pot in our window.

The University of Alberta recently cured cancers consistently in rats and is ready for human trials, using an older drug that cannot be patented. As such, drug companies are not interested, and they lack the funding to continue.

Burzinski, with his antineoplastins... not sure if these are real, but he has passed phase 1 FDA supervised trials so they seem as they they may be helpful. Drug companies and the FDA worked 25 years to imprison him.

Myself, I have asthma, I have been on the same medication for 30 years now. They will never EVER develop a cure, why would they? They get 20 bucks a month from me, every month, for my entire life. Since giving up grains I have tossed one of my two inhalers out though.
    Original wt: 375, Current, 246
    Total weight lost, 130 pounds (Took 2 years)
    Weight lost first week of low carb, 7.1 pounds
    Current: Deadlift 450, Bench 255, Squat 365, Run 4 miles daily, boxing and conditioning work
    Goals: Deadlift 502 (5 plates a side with bar), Bench 312 (3 plates/bar) squat 402 (4 plates/bar), run 10 miles, bw 200 lbs
    Cows have 4 stomachs to make grass digestible, we have one stomach to make cows digestible, and with that, neither can eat grain and become healthy!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    I have not read the books, but I do tend to take these types of claims with a large grain of salt.

I know it is easy to claim that researchers simply don't want to find a cure, but I really don't believe that at all. A very large percentage of research done in the academic world is done without any thought towards whether a treatment has potential for profits or not.

It is very hard to specifically target a biologic process and change it. Think about hair or aging - billions of dollars are spent on research to prevent male pattern baldness or to stop unwanted hair growth in women. These are normal cells and processes and even then we can barely change it. Or wrinkles - you wouldn't think it would be that hard to convince a few cells to make a little extra collagen - still there are very few good strategies.
    When you add to that the fact that cancer cells don't have to obey the rules of the body, then it makes some sense to me that it is very challenging.

Don't get me wrong - there is undoubted corruption and piles of wasted research money in cancer research. But don't underestimate how powerful a cancer cell can be.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmat View Post
    There are so many non orthodox methods that have worked against cancer. The problem is if they have any real success the FDA/ACS drug trust are ruthless. They have a $200 billion monopoly on cancer treatment. They have also done a brilliant job of making 99.9% of the public believe that other then chemo/radiation nothing will work against cancer. They have all sorts of charity events and other nonsense that make people believe the ACS is doing everything in it's power to cure cancer. Their are over 500 studies of the benefit of curcumin against cancer. Curcumin can't be patented so the drug trust will stay as far away from it as possible. It's a sad sad world when you realize that the pharma/medical institution of this country has probably killed more people then hitler did.

I couldn't possibly agree more.

ACS/Walk for the Cure/Pink Ribbon = what a complete joke and none of those organizations will ever get a penny from me.

I could write pages and pages. But I'll try to keep it brief.

I worked for Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski in Houston for 6 years. He is the real deal. I saw some incredible turnarounds while I was there, most especially with brain tumors. He was on staff at the Baylor College of Medicine (one of the best medical schools in the country) with access to a cush $$$ biochemistry lab. The minute his antineoplastons showed anticancer activity -- guess what? His funding dried up. This man is brilliant, kind, too charitable for his own good. I could go on....

I'm also a believer in the Gerson method. Every bone in my body believes in the integrity and sincerity of Charlotte Gerson (Dr. Max Gerson's daughter). I personally know two people here in my city (Vancouver, WA) who have cured themselves of cancer via the Gerson method. One of those women also has three relatives who have also been cured similarly.

Having now undergone two 7-day juice fasts and 1 coffee enema and experienced first-hand what happened in my body, I'm absolutely convinced of the body's ability to heal itself if only given the opportunity. Remarkable.

There's so many other ways, too.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

fitmom is offline Senior Member
    I half-laughingly watch the pink ribbons pop up on products in the supermarket, and I can guarantee with near certainty that a pink ribbon as good as says: This is Junk. Eat it at your Peril.

The economics of staying well on simple food are beautiful. Unless you are a corporation, in which case it's devastating.

Big companies that grow out of control, which fuels a bigger need for stealing energy, to grow bigger and more out of control...sounds like cancer to me.

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    An Italian oncologist, Dr. Tullio Simoncini, has devised a simple, very inexpensive and apparently frequently effective cancer treatment centered around the use of sodium bicarbonate, taken orally or by infusion. This baking soda treatment is based on the revolutionary thesis that "Cancer Is a Fungus" (also the title of Dr. Simoncini's book). Sodium bicarbonate administered directly on the neoplastic masses is said to destroy the fungal colonies lying at the “heart” of the tumor. Additionally, according to Dr. Tullio Simoncini, this baking soda treatment could even be self-applied in certain types of cancer, i.e. if the cancer is limited to the organ (not infiltrating the confined [probably meaning “surrounding/adjacent”] tissue, for example in the oral cavity, oesophagus, stomach, intestine, rectum. The supervision of a doctor, however, is indicated. In all other cases the assistance of a doctor is mandatory (to administer the infusions etc.).

On success rates and application of sodium bicarbonate therapy

Dr. Simoncini reports on cases of brain tumors ("both primary and metastatic in general regress or stop growing after therapy with sodium bicarbonate at five per cent solution"), intestinal cancer, bladder cancer, breast cancer, cancer of the spleen, liver cancer, lung cancer, oropharyngeal cancer (mouth, tongue, palate, pharynx), peritoneal carcinosis, pleura tumor ("primary or secondary pleuric neoplasias are amongst the easiest to treat with the therapy method"), prostate tumor, stomach cancer (“one of the tumors that are easiest to treat because of its easily reachable position through the mouth”), tumor of the pancreas and others. This includes successes, sometimes long-term (up to 20 years* when to my knowledge Dr. Simoncini started using this treatment), as well as other less successful experiences and outcomes.

Dr. Simoncini gives the following statistics: if the fungi are sensitive to the sodium bicarbonate solutions and the tumour size is below 3 cm, the percentage will be around 90%, in terminal cases where the patient is in reasonably good condition it is 50%, and for terminal patients it is a small percentage.

And according to Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD, "Dr. Simoncini routinely administers glucose with his IV treatments and this is the best indication for the use of either honey, maple syrup** or black strap molasses** especially for late stage cancer patients whose cells are starving."

* See for example these excerpts from a lung cancer case featured at Dr. Simoncini’s site curenaturalicancro.com: “The therapeutic treatment is based on two essential elements: liver detoxification simultaneously with administration of bicarbonate salts orally, through aerosol and intravenously. After about eight months of bloodless and painless therapy, the mass completely disappears. Over one year after the end of the therapy, the x-rays show only a thickening of the inter-lobe separation, which is the result of healing. The patient is still alive some 20 years after the therapy.” Incidentally, the related Country doctor cures cancer - with baking soda & maple syrup also features a case of lung cancer cure attributed to sodium bicarbonate (plus maple syrup)

Crazy Sexy Cancer.

A great documentary about a young woman who cured herself of a very rare type of cancer via a combination of natural means, including diet. In her case, there *was* no conventional treatment for her; she was pretty much forced into doing it naturally.

Here's the trailer:
    Crazy Sexy Cancer trailer1 - YouTube

(Not available on NetFlix streaming.)

During the course of filming, one of the guys on the film crew fell in love with her (who wouldn't?) and she with him. I'm not sure if they are still together, but she continues to thrive health-wise.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Crazy Sexy Cancer.

A great documentary about a young woman who cured herself of a very rare type of cancer via a combination of natural means, including diet. In her case, there *was* no conventional treatment for her; she was pretty much forced into doing it naturally.

Here's the trailer:
    Crazy Sexy Cancer trailer1 - YouTube

(Not available on NetFlix streaming.)

During the course of filming, one of the guys on the film crew fell in love with her (who wouldn't?) and she with him. I'm not sure if they are still together, but she continues to thrive health-wise.
    I stopped watching this when she said she was choosing a diet with whole grains and beans. Then I finished watching it and was like: O_O Please give this woman a piece of bacon!

Look at how mad she was by the end. No fats = mad panda.

Acupressure is cool, I know some. I'm a therapist. Yet I'm still very confused by it. There's no logical flow to it.
    Last edited by fpsjosh01; 10-15-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

@Josh:
    You can't argue with results like hers. It's easy for us to armchair quarterback, but she definitely had (past tense) Stage IV cancer and now she does not and it's been years now.

What type of therapist are you? I'm starting acupuncture this week.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    @Josh:
    You can't argue with results like hers. It's easy for us to armchair quarterback, but she definitely had (past tense) Stage IV cancer and now she does not and it's been years now.

What type of therapist are you? I'm starting acupuncture this week.
    Massage therapist student. Only took a class on acupressure.

Im just saying those bags under her eyes means she needs some magnesium.

If this truly works, then thats what worked for her. Ive spent the past 7 weeks talking about what is proven by medical science and to be skeptical all the time.

*tl;dr I'm always skeptical. Nothing personal.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast