Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doctor Who Cured Cancer by Kelley Eidem page 2

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by pfair143 View Post
    Have not read this book but I have read "The Gerson Therapy" about a woman continuing her father's research, who does not make the claim of curing cancer but does claim to improve the body's immune system to the point where it can fight cancer off and get rid of it. There is also a DVD out called "The Beautiful Truth" which tells the story of how this all came about. My library has the DVD and Netflix also carries it. After reading the book and watching the movie I told my husband that if I was ever diagnosed with cancer get me to h... out of a conventional doctors office and get me to one of her treatment centers.
    I watched the movie. It's a vegan happy-fest with some faulty (mis-guiding) science, but I liked the underlying message about how crappy modern medicine is.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

tamo42 is offline Senior Member
    IIRC, the protocol in this book involves eating grated garlic and habanero peppers on buttered bread. The idea being that the oils of the garlic and pepper get past the membranes (like the blood-brain barrier), the butter adds fat for vitamin absorption, the bread is just something to eat it on, and the heat from the garlic and pepper help flush the lymphatic system.

Of course, I could be remembering some other protocol.
    http://www.theprimalprepper.com - preparing for life's worst while living for the best

eelnus is offline Senior Member
    I Love Doctor Who!

hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamo42 View Post
    IIRC, the protocol in this book involves eating grated garlic and habanero peppers on buttered bread. The idea being that the oils of the garlic and pepper get past the membranes (like the blood-brain barrier), the butter adds fat for vitamin absorption, the bread is just something to eat it on, and the heat from the garlic and pepper help flush the lymphatic system.

Of course, I could be remembering some other protocol.
    That's the protocol from Kelley's website. It's not mentioned in the book but it's based on what Kelley Eidem wrote about Revici's protocols.
    It's pretty interesting that he used lipids to transport the garlic and peppers through the blood steam to where it's needed. I wonder if there is a substitution for the bread. He also says you can use ginger instead of the habaneros peppers.

I thought it was very interesting in the book how he discusses that patients with cancer either stay acid or alkaline and their ph levels never cross over compared to healthy people who spend half a day acid and the other half alkaline.

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    I keep seeing this thread and going "Oh! a DR. Who thread!"

my brain sees the Doctor in odd places....

(and apparently I'm not the only one... LOL)

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, interesting. Garlic and ginger...a nd butter. I'm sure you could use any vehicle... even tea maybe. I do ginger/garlic tea when I'm sick. I stole the ginger tea recipe from someone else on here and added garlic. It's spicy, but good and knocks the crap out of colds. Maybe I should just add it into my weekly pattern
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I put it on my Amazon Wishlist for later.

Sounds interesting.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

chatyap29 is offline Junior Member
    thenkyuo

dragonjax is online now Senior Member
    Oh my gosh, I totally misread the thread title as DOCTOR WHO CURED CANCER. And I was all sorts of excited and wanted to see which Doctor it was -- I'm still a David Tennant girl at heart. Love me that DOCTOR WHO.

Okay, sorry...carry on...

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Interesting!

Anecdotally, my husbands grandfather and also another one of his friends, both cured their stomach and bowel-cancer with copious amounts of organic paw-paw/papaya. And went on to live another 20 years before old age got to them. Pretty impressive stuff.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast