Hello everyone! I stumbled across this website with the help of my g/f. I have been wanting to start exercising and eating well but my motivation has been next to nothing. My old eating habits consisted purely of fast food for the most part (Taco Bell, Burger King, Wendy's, etc). Truth be told I used to order at least $9 to $10 dollars of food at Taco Bell, which is kind of ridiculous... Moving along though.. I am highly excited about this diet and routine. So for anyone who follows along hopefully you will see me go through a change for the better. Also I plan on purchasing some kettle bells here soon and possibly getting into Crossfit soon. I will update every night with my current eating and exercise, and will update my weight once a week.

Just to let you all know I am 6'3".
Weight: 283 pounds.

1st Meal: 2 hard-boiled eggs; 2 hot links (I know hot links isn't the best but I am on a weird budget.); Pomegranate Green Tea (Unsweetened of course!)

2nd Meal: 1 hard-boiled egg; Can of tuna in water, drained and added pepper; Pomegranate Green Tea

3rd Meal: Chicken Breast with seasoning (Grilled on Foreman); Bag of Asparagus.

Snack: Apple (<--- Booooooooo)

Exercise:

3/4 of a mile consisting of walking/jogging/struts.

Day 1 in the books, see you all tomorrow!