Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 205

Thread: If you could only live on 7 foods, what would they be? page 2

  1. #11
    Primal Toad's Avatar
    Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,983
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by DFH View Post
    Onions!

    If I could eliminate one food from the Earth, it would be onions.

    Is it legal to assassinate a vegetable? If I could, I would.
    May you PLEASE tell us why?!?! I am SUPER curious!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

  2. #12
    Pandadude's Avatar
    Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    612
    If it was taste-wise and not health-wise:
    Steak, lamb, duck, bacon, onion, mushrooms, lemons (or sour oranges or summin)

  3. #13
    ELCO14's Avatar
    ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    5280 above liquid
    Posts
    517
    In order of love:

    1. Beef
    2. Chicken
    3. Hot Sauce ("The Mother" Cholula and Frank's)
    4. Eggs
    5. Broccoli
    6. Chorizo
    7. Spinach
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  4. #14
    Primal Toad's Avatar
    Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandadude View Post
    If it was taste-wise and not health-wise:
    Steak, lamb, duck, bacon, onion, mushrooms, lemons (or sour oranges or summin)
    Sour oranges?! Where do you get those? I am guessing the sugar content is super low compared to conventional oranges?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

  5. #15
    DFH's Avatar
    DFH
    DFH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    You would hate being around me, i can eat onions raw like apples haha
    Scary... I'm nearly allergic. Ever since I was a kid, even going to McDonald's was like a trip to hell. (onions cooked into food)

    Once on July 4, a bunch of us had bags of fireworks and went out to a remote field, and I had snagged a big onion from my roomates. I built up this elaborate structure out of fireworks to blow the onion to bits. My friends just watched all this and said "Whoa, that is nuts...you got issues dude..."

    haha

  6. #16
    belinda's Avatar
    belinda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,507
    1. mixed greens (or baby spinach if that doesn't count)
    2. avocado
    3. chicken eggs
    4. canned salmon
    5. berries
    6. coconut milk
    7. beef (ground beef to steak)
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

    F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

  7. #17
    Pandadude's Avatar
    Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    Sour oranges?! Where do you get those? I am guessing the sugar content is super low compared to conventional oranges?
    LOL dunno! Was from a really small orange tree some family members had with tiny oranges that tasted almost like lemons. I reckon the oranges were just slightly immature (as was the tree) , although they had a nice orange color, and weren't bred for sweetness.

  8. #18
    Nion's Avatar
    Nion is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Westminster BC
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by DFH View Post
    Scary... I'm nearly allergic. Ever since I was a kid, even going to McDonald's was like a trip to hell. (onions cooked into food)

    Once on July 4, a bunch of us had bags of fireworks and went out to a remote field, and I had snagged a big onion from my roomates. I built up this elaborate structure out of fireworks to blow the onion to bits. My friends just watched all this and said "Whoa, that is nuts...you got issues dude..."

    haha

    XD Jeebus dude.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

  9. #19
    Nicator's Avatar
    Nicator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    137
    1) chicken eggs
    2) beef (a variety of cuts)
    3) almonds
    4) berries
    5) spinach
    6) sauerkraut
    7) dark chocolate

  10. #20
    Red Wire's Avatar
    Red Wire is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    145
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    1) Eggs
    2) Liver
    3) Scrapple
    4) Bacon
    5) Potatoes
    6) Strawberries
    7) Beef Stock/Broth

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •