Thread: Gotta Say Hello! Primal has helped me lose almost 40lbs so far page

Grim is offline Member

Gotta Say Hello! Primal has helped me lose almost 40lbs so far

Primal Fuel
    -Can I get a mod to please fix this thread title?-

Hello all. I'll make this fast.

Heaviest - 270lbs
    Now - 182lbs

I've been lurking here for a long time, so I eventually decided to dive in. I lost about 45lbs (miserably) CW style , by just simply cutting calories...then I got stuck and was looking for an answer. I found PB through a friend, did some reading, and it made total sense.

So from about 220lbs to now, it's been all PB. This has taken about 4 months, and I'm not stopping. I'm hoping to continue to drop my body fat % and just keep feeling awesome.

My sport of choice is rock climbing, which has been a huge motivating factor for me.
    Last edited by Grim; 06-01-2011 at 08:51 AM.

shiggles is offline Senior Member
    Awesome! If you have some before pictures, i would hang onto them. You'll likely end up being featured by Mark on a friday post. Just remember that if you plateau, there are ALWAYS things you can do to get yourself out of it, so don't be discouraged if that happens.
    A steak a day keeps the doctor away.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Hello all. I'll make this fast.

Heaviest - 270lbs
    Now - 182lbs

I've been lurking here for a long time, so I eventually decided to dive in. I lost about 45lbs (miserably) CW style , by just simply cutting calories...then I got stuck and was looking for an answer. I found PB through a friend, did some reading, and it made total sense.

So from about 220lbs to now, it's been all PB. This has taken about 4 months, and I'm not stopping. I'm hoping to continue to drop my body fat % and just keep feeling awesome.

My sport of choice is rock climbing, which has been a huge motivating factor for me.
    Congrats on your success!!

2 questions for you:

1. Would you be interested in writing up your success story so I can place it on my blog? Almost 100 lbs is extremely significant! Starting this Sunday I will have a success story or some other form of inspiration.

2. What type of rock climbing? If there are types? I plan on starting rock climbing this summer and will be bringing my GR Primal Tribe with me!

Keep up the great work dude!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Grim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggles View Post
    Awesome! If you have some before pictures, i would hang onto them. You'll likely end up being featured by Mark on a friday post. Just remember that if you plateau, there are ALWAYS things you can do to get yourself out of it, so don't be discouraged if that happens.
    If I can find some I'll keep them around. I tried to stay away from cameras if I could. That would be cool to be featured.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    Congrats on your success!!

2 questions for you:

1. Would you be interested in writing up your success story so I can place it on my blog? Almost 100 lbs is extremely significant! Starting this Sunday I will have a success story or some other form of inspiration.

2. What type of rock climbing? If there are types? I plan on starting rock climbing this summer and will be bringing my GR Primal Tribe with me!

Keep up the great work dude!
    1. Absolutely, PM me about it.
    2. Sport climbing. Focuses on harder moves on shorter routes. Very powerful and dynamic when compared to a lot of the big walls that most folks associate with climbing. Hell man, maybe I could come up there and we could get some primal climbing going on. And yes, there are many different types of climbing.

I'll post some pictures of me climbing later, I can't upload them here at work.
    Last edited by Grim; 06-01-2011 at 08:50 AM.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Way to go!!!! Woot
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com