Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wendy's June Challenge page 3

wendyland is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    4 weeks down. Woo hoo! I love eating primal. It's so true what they say about it taking 21 days to form a habit. Eating primal is totally second nature now. It's great. I'm definitely going to keep going, although I don't feel like I'm seeing so much change. I probably need to tighten up the diet a bit. I've also been slacking on the coconut oil and the potatoes have been creeping in.

We're going to our cabin part of next weekend and visiting friends the other part. I'm definitely going to plan ahead and maybe even buy some of that expensive jerkey from Trader Joes. I hate paying that much, but it's worth it to keep me on track. I intend to indulge a little over the weekend, but no wheat at all. I'm scared to death to even try to eat anything with gluten. I don't want those horrible stomach pains.

Going to a primal potluck on Thursday. I'm so excited. I met a couple primal gals last week. It was so nice to talk to people about it in person.

I'll weigh in on Thursday morning and report my 30 day results.

wendyland is offline Senior Member
    I made it past my 30 days. I celebrated by eating some dark chocolate covered almonds. YUMMM!

Weight this morning: 233
    Waist: 45 inches, actually slightly below

Otherwise, I'm not feeling as much better as I thought I would. I know I need better sleep. Still have plantars fasciitis. Still have dandruff. My yeast infection has mostly cleared up. Very little itching now. Skin seems about the same. Still have reddness on my face. Mood is about the same. Energy about the same.

I plan on staying on the diet. Even without the spectacular results after 30 days, I think this is a better way to eat. I let dairy sneek back in a little last month. I plan on cutting that back out and seeing if there's improvement this month.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123