Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 71

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Ok, this is it ... I am in bulletproof nirvana.
    I've come to the conclusion that I was not getting enough fats in my diet because two days in to the Bulletproof IF, I am feeling crazy awesome good. Damn, why didn't I do this before ???
    My only issue is with limiting myself to one large mug of it ! LOL
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Ok, screw that one mug of Bulletproof Coffee .... I've been having two and I feel better now than I have in months.

Yesterday
    2 mugs BP Coffee
    IF until 3 pm .... broke the fast with a smoothie thing of kale, mustard greens, strawberries, chia seeds and water, stirred in a spoon of Great Lakes gelatin after blasting it all
    Large salad of romaine, kale, mustard greens with a little carrot, black olives and balsamic vinegar .... oh and some sardines.

Today
    2 mugs BP coffee
    IF until 3:30
    Blast of kale, frozen cherries, water, hemp seeds
    Pork tenderloin, carrot, green onions rolled into romaine leaves

Today's foods are the same as yesterday, with the exception of the hemp (used chia seeds today) and ran out of romaine, so tonight's leftover pork will be just pork. 2 cups of BPcoffee this morning .... have felt like crap warmed over today. Sneezing all day, kept waking up during the night coughing. Not sure if this is a cold or just allergies ... weather bounced back up to the upper 70's after ice again the other day. I think this is kicking my allergies all over the place.

BPCoffee, broke IF at 2:01 .... for some reason today I needed to get something else in my gut and damn fast.
    Did a green shake thing with gelatin of course and immediately felt awesomeness flooding over me .... ah yes.
    Had a snack of the leftover pork around 4:30ish, and another green thing at 6. Have about 3 bites of pork that will disappear in the next five minutes or so, and I am good for the night.

Working to finish up a sizable custom print order, thankfully the BP coffee is helping me to stay at least somewhat focused. I am, however not thrilled that I am feeling somewhat nauseated around an hour or so before I have the first meal of the day. Once I eat (or drink my yummy green sludge) then I am ok ....
    I don't recall this occurring when I did the IF before, although I wasn't doing bulletproof then either. I'm wondering now if I need to adjust when I eat that first meal, and if I do, is it going to throw me off track on the IF ...

Yesterday - BPC, broke IF at 1:45 with some green sludge (kale, strawberries, water, chia seeds, gelatin....)
    Grilled some super thin boneless pork chops last night, ate them all. So thin and small, 3 would equal a normal sized chop. Steamed carrots with a smidgen of KerryGold.

Today ... BPC, feel like I could eat the paint off the walls right now, but trying to hold out at least until 1:30ish. Will do a green drink, no clue what dinner may be.

Continuing to look at what I need to adjust with things, and although I love the BPC and IF, I am thinking that I will need to adjust things a bit in order to deal .... I seem to be making adjustments all the time now, trying to find the exact fit for my gut, working on adjusting my sleep schedule, which currently sucks .... and a few other things that I'll skip the narrative on so I don't sound so damn whiney.

I want a day of comfortable productivity today and not one of frustration ....

Wow .... I haven't been here in a while. Had a major computer issue, hard drive went out and just as I got it repaired, I managed to come down with a strange bacterial virus that led to acute bronchitis. Still feel like hell, but improving daily. I don't think I have ever coughed this much or this hard, where my entire chest felt like it was on fire. Still difficult to eat, and working out the past week and a half has been zip ....

Back again .... I've spent the last number of months working longer hours, making less money, dealing with fibromyalgia flare-ups, and although I was watching my meals with very minimal lapses, since April I am up 30 lbs.
    THAT in itself threw me into a dark space of depression that I am still struggling with. My favorite gym closed up, the owner retired at 72. I am having a difficult time getting back into my workouts here at home.
    As much as I detest whining and bitching, this is officially my bitching post.
    Hit an all time low yesterday when I realized that I am a month away from my cousin's wedding and I will not be attending, due to the blatant fact that I have nothing that I can even fit into. Not that I had many dresses to begin with, but even the few I have will not work .... well not unless I can manifest a fricking miracle and drop a minimum of 30-40 pounds in one month's time.

So, onward with the meals and bitchiness
    B- 3 eggs, tea
    L- large salad, mixed greens, topped with ground buffalo, water on the side
    D - planning on pork steak, zucchini or a mixed veg stir fry of kale, green beans and onions

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Bitch away, Linda. I will listen.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Bitch away, Linda. I will listen.
    I'm just so damned tired of this not working. Very frustrated : (

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast