Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 57

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Totally frustrated ... I am supposed to be at a friends wedding this weekend. I designed and printed the invitations and programs, and doing some other creative things for her. This morning I pulled out the one and only dress that should have not only fit, but should have been loose. I wore this dress prior to lifting and when I weighed more than I do now .... I could barely button the damned thing, and there was no way I could sit comfortably in the fracking thing without it coming undone. Not to mention I have no idea where in the hell my slip is at. ( I have lived in workout clothes, denim and camo for several years now and the few dresses I have were all in storage) I realize that I am heavier weight wise with the muscle that I have built up, and with that, there is generally a shifting of things, but what I was seeing with the dress-capade was not anywhere near positive.

WTF .... I've worked my butt off for over two years, eating cleaner than clean and not only have I not lost weight, now it seems I am larger than I was ? I am so disgusted right now. Obviously my appearance at the wedding is not going to happen.

I did have a free consultation yesterday with a friend who has over 35 yrs. in the business with nutrition, supplements, and is very "in the know" with food allergies, Celiac, parasitic issues, paleo, whole30, etc. One of the things she spoke to me about was the fact that I have not been eating much in the way of cooked foods, other than maybe once a week when I have squash. She encouraged me to eat at least a cup of steamed cauliflower, brussels sprouts or broccoli every day, no exceptions. She got me back on my digestive enzymes, minerals, etc.
    She suspects I am dealing with parasites, so I am on a blend of wormwood and black walnut. I am seriously considering a cleanse in the next few weeks as well. I muscle tested everything ... and then it hit me that I used to muscle test everything before I ate it. That was years ago, but I realized that I need to do this again and see if my body is telling me more than what my conscious mind is aware of ....

So, for today ...
    B - black coffee, 2 eggs, onions
    L / D - cup of steamed broccoli, romaine salad with onion, small palm of ground, half of an avocado. Small apple with fresh lime juice and a sprinkle of sea salt mid afternoon (amazingly yummy with the sea salt and lime)
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    It seems like you have not been eating meat much lately. Conscious decision or lack of funds??

What is muscle testing??
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    It seems like you have not been eating meat much lately. Conscious decision or lack of funds??

What is muscle testing??
    Lack of funds and low on venison in the freezer (getting sick, doing the ER thing several times sorta made this season sucky !LOL)

Muscle testing is kinesiology ... the body will respond either negatively or positively to things, and it's a way of checking things without trying to think your way through it. There are multiple ways of doing this, but one of the ways I check things is to stand up, get relaxed, close my eyes and then hold what ever is in question near my stomach. For me, when things are negative, it is difficult to stand without leaning backwards .... and on ok things, the body moves forward. I prefer to have someone place things in my hands (with my eyes closed) so I am not mentally focusing on anything, but once you have done this a lot, you will find your body responses very fast.
    It's an interesting thing to do, granted there are some who don't see the value in it, but I've used this off and on for years with good success.

My son was handing me things to hold the other day to test them .... unbeknownst to me, the crazy kid handed me a small dish with dog food in it. Obviously I tested negative ! He did hand me things at random, including some things I am allergic to, just to see what the responses were. When I picked up the digestive enzymes, they included a gift bag of samples of enzymes, as well as packets of Xylitol (which was a BIG negative response for me).

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm...I wonder what muscle testing would show on me.

Interesting!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

So, the meals for the day ...
    B - coffee, eggs, meat, onions
    L - ground, onions, rolled into romaine
    D - chicken, cabbage, onions

Tired, tired, tired ... think I need to up the B's and the Zzzzz's !!!
    B this morning, black coffee, eggs and onions
    L - romaine salad with avocado and onion, handful of ground
    D - butternut squash with onions, steamed broccoli

Had some issues getting on the site ... not sure what was up with that.
    Today's meals
    B - eggs, coffee
    L - romaine with ground, onions, small avocado
    D- made a nice stir fry of leftover chicken (baked with strips of salt pork on it .... absolutely amazing) with broccoli, onions, carrot and a little splash of coconut aminos.
    Snack - organic Fuji apple with fresh lime and sea salt ... strangely addicting !

GeezLouise .... it's been two fracking weeks since I have been on here ? I guess I could say I was isolated on a beautiful secluded island, indulging in fresh coconuts and blissful massages by handsome muscled primal men, or I could go the route of totally exhausted, taking on too damn much during a time period of doing a detox, had some reactions, felt like warmed over crap and now improved to only feeling like regular crap. Care to guess which option is the correct one ?
    Sigh ...
    I am back on the natural thyroid, D, enzymes and probiotics, chlorella, C and B's and a better magnesium, as well as the wormwood combo to clear out pesky parasites. Still adjusting to this and obviously still not adjusted on my sleeping, or I wouldn't be sitting here typing at 1 AM.
    Still dealing with some muscle cramps, but hopefully I will get the magnesium balanced out soon, and figure out how much I need to take.

Had some good guidance on the supplements, and was encouraged to make sure I am eating some steamed veggies (broc, cauliflower or b sprouts) every day. That has been a huge adjustment for me, considering 90% of my veggie intake was raw. But I am doing it.
    So without further ado ... meals today
    B - 2 eggs, 1 double yolk with onions
    L- romaine with ground, avocado, onion and olives
    D - leftover chop, broccoli

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Option 1.

Pick option 1.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Option 1.

Pick option 1.
    Laughing .... that's ALWAYS my choice !!!

Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast