Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 52

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Face and hands are normally the 2 places where fat loss is noticeable the quickest, if you're looking for it.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Day 35 (or to get all technical, day 5 of a new 30 !)

Feeling better today, nausea is gone, allergies have settled down, however I had really bad muscle cramps last night. I'm thinking I was dehydrated which contributed to the cramping.
    Started the day with scrambled eggs with fresh lemon thyme, onions and a little ground and black coffee.
    L - BAS with ground
    D - have some chicken 'salad' made up and in the frig, ready to add to romaine leaves for chicken roll-up things
    The chicken salad is basic, just added in chopped boiled egg, onions, fine chopped red cabbage and a little bit of apple, drizzled it with olive oil and lime juice, and coarse black pepper. May throw a few olives on the plate too ...
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

~36~
    Ravenously hungry today ... obviously not enough good fat this morning to hold things over.
    B - 2 boiled eggs, a little ground, onions and romaine
    L-BAS, 2 little "cutie" oranges
    D - roast beasty, cucumber and hearts of palm salad

~37~
    Easier day food wise ....
    B - finished up the last of the week's batch of ground mix with some eggs, onions and lightly sauteed cabbage in coconut oil .... a little weird maybe, but actually pretty tasty with the eggs !
    small orange about mid-day
    D - boneless pork chops, cut into pieces, browned them with onions, then threw in some cubed acorn squash, olive oil ... let it all sit around and get happy, and had a great dinner.

Painted all weekend, yet I still am not finished with the dog portrait. HAVE to kick it in gear in the morning so I can get this guy shipped out ! Have some new jewelry pieces left to photograph and get up online and designs building up for more, and more gourds. Should be an interesting week !

~38~
    GREAT morning today )

B - 2 eggs with onions and greens, plain coffee
    L - BAS of romaine, ground, onions, half of an avocado, celery, radishes, lime juice and olive oil
    D - amazing baked chicken, broccoli

~39~

Started the morning with the usual eggs, but added in leftover chicken. Plain black coffee
    L - roughly 3/4 of a cup of acorn squash, maybe two tablespoons of ground ..... so, so gotta go to the damn store !
    D - cabbage, light stir fry with onion, a carrot and a little curry seasoning

~40~

Woke abruptly to a phone call and ended up in the ER with a relative. Thankfully, everything is ok. Had coffee, scrambled eggs and bacon about 11:30ish ... have some ground on cooking now and realizing that I have nothing to add to the romaine to make a BAS, unless I change that acronym to bare ass salad. Did NOT want to go to the grocery store at 5:30 when it's crazy crowded and I am starving and ready to eat paint off the walls.
    Sigh ... seems to be little choice, either bare ass or big ass salad awaits my response. Grabbing the keys .... dayum

~41 and 42~

(41)
    B- eggs, bacon, coffee
    L- romaine, chicken "salad"
    D - ground with cabbage curry style

(42)
    B- eggs, ground, coffe
    IF till tonight
    D- ground, acorn squash and onions

~43~

Finished up the dog portrait and got it shipped out yesterday. Turned out well ... need to download the photos of the finished piece now.

Started the day with black coffee, 2 boiled eggs.
    Lunch ended up at 3 in the afternoon, with a small salad and another cup of coffee.
    Waiting impatiently now for the butternut squash to be done. HATING the impending time change .... it's already almost 9:30 here and I haven't eaten. Dreading trying to get my body to adapt to the moronic time change. Just when I am almost at the point of dealing with it, we change back to REAL time.
    DAYUM

~43~

Finished up the dog portrait and got it shipped out yesterday. Turned out well ... need to download the photos of the finished piece now.

Started the day with black coffee, 2 boiled eggs.
    Lunch ended up at 3 in the afternoon, with a small salad and another cup of coffee.
    Waiting impatiently now for the butternut squash to be done. HATING the impending time change .... it's already almost 9:30 here and I haven't eaten. Dreading trying to get my body to adapt to the moronic time change. Just when I am almost at the point of dealing with it, we change back to REAL time.
    DAYUM

Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast