Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 44

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hope Mom's doing better. Hope you are too.

How do you like DDP?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Hope Mom's doing better. Hope you are too.

How do you like DDP?
    Hi Twibble .... sorry I am so slow in replying. My Mom is doing better now. I was in the ER again with my son's little Goddaughter, she was sick with a bad virus (likely got it from my son, he was sick for close to two weeks) ... and I had it last week. It wasn't as bad for me as it was for them, but it did take the wind outta me !

I LOVE DDP ! I am really seeing a big difference in my flexibility and strength. I am amazed and can't wait to see the changes as the weeks progress.
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Yeesh. Sounds like your world is going crazy. I ordered DDP and am loving it as well. Hubby's even doing it with me in the evenings. Now we just need to get the mold removed and start eating decent again.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Yeesh. Sounds like your world is going crazy. I ordered DDP and am loving it as well. Hubby's even doing it with me in the evenings. Now we just need to get the mold removed and start eating decent again.
    It's awesome that you and hubby are doing DDP !

I saw a friend recently who commented on my legs ... saying that my legs looked stronger and more defined (although not to where I want them yet), then she followed that with "I thought you weren't going to the gym right now" .... so I did the deep diamond dozen squat and my butt is damn near on the floor, then simply stood up with an ease that I haven't had in a long, long time. And, something I wasn't able to do with the ease and flexibility I have now, when I was doing the various wide stance squats at the gym with the bar, or kettlebells or goblet or zercher squats. My knees don't hurt anymore either ... granted that could be because I am not sittin' my happy azz on the leg press with plates over 500 lbs. like I used to do !

I'm revamping the diet (again) ... as I realized that I was taking in gluten in other forms with the occasional (but rare) "gluten-free" sorghum beer and few times eating rice. I'm moving back into doing IF's again, although I am debating on doing that daily or just several times a week. I am going to give in and do an occasional protein shake, primarily because I can't afford to get a lot of grass-fed meats right now. I've been tracking reactions on meals lately, to isolate things that are giving me problems and finding that regular meats are making me sick ... time for that to stop !

Wait, there's gluten in sorghum beer? Which brand?

I just drank a Bard's....

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Wait, there's gluten in sorghum beer? Which brand?

I just drank a Bard's....
    The gluten is in the sorghum .... (I had bought Budweiser's Redbridge)
    The research that I have shows the gluten types in things and the percentage of the protein of the gluten .... including wheat, rye, oats, barley, millet, corn, rice and sorghum. Wheat is 69 % as far as the total protein and sorghum is 52 %.
    It's different kinds of gluten in the other grains than wheat, but it's still gluten.

*grumbles*

I don't have issues with it, so I'm going to go with it for now. I don't drink it THAT often anyway.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Ok, I really have been posting here every few days ... with my magic keyboard that uses invisible text.
    sigh ...
    Truth be told, it appears I am having more reactions to foods that previously had not bothered me at all ... so I continue to watch and eliminate the triggers. Weight has gone UP ... sonofabitch ... despite workouts and being even more diligent with the food. A lot of crap to deal with that I won't go into here, but suffice it to say, it's not been favorable.

Going to catch up on episodes of Walking Dead today and the last 3 of Sons ....
    For those of you who are celebrating, have a wonderful day

Any chance that some of the weight is muscle?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Any chance that some of the weight is muscle?
    Likely so .... weight has started dropping some now too, although not in the planned way !

Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast