Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 42

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Short, sweet and to the point. Now tell me what I should have for dinner!!
    BIG steak with grilled onions and some bacon for dessert ?
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

And today ...
    B: grass fed ground with whole mess of onions, big handful of arugula (and wishing for fresh mustard greens), hemp seeds, eevo and avocado
    L: IF until dinner time today. Took my Mom shopping today and there was literally no where that I could get anything edible, Paleo/Primal and not end up dealing with cross/contam with gluten
    D: 2 grass fed steak patty things, onions, cucumber, celery and the rest of the breakfast avocado
    And of course my ACV !

Watched a little vid this morning while I had breakfast regarding less than optimal workouts ... and lo and behold, the first one is just had to be my fracking favorite one in the gym (well the old gym) ... leg press. This trainer went on to explain the muscle build in the quads and the fact that it's not working all of the thigh and in fact tends to make the hamstrings weaker - esp. if you haven't been doing anything specific for the hammies .... and there's the fact that it's not functional movement ...
    Sunnybeaches ... NOW I understand why there are still some workouts that I tend to cuss my way through .... WTH.... why didn't I think about the hamstrings ?
    I've had this amazing strength on the leg press and most often plating beyond a lot of the guys in there, yet switching over to the functional stuff (including body weight things) and I am struggling with the lower body stuff. WOW ... what the hell was I thinking ???

Serious heat again here today ... enhances the mold and allergy crap all so well.

Meals today
    B: radishes
    L: grass-fed ground with onions and celery
    D: same as lunch with a small yellow squash added in
    ACV 3 x a day

Foot is really, really hurting again. Switched back to my zero heel shoes (as close to barefoot as I can go due to an injury to the same damn foot in 2003) yesterday and for most of the day, the pain level was much less than it was wearing either of the other running shoes. Today, it's bad, bad, bad.

Absolutely craving my hemp seeds and won't have any more until next week ... not making me happy, happy, happy with that.

I don't know what to think about my foot, today it feels perfectly fine and yesterday and last night I was in tears with every step. Go figure.
    B: ground meat, onions
    L: ground meat, onions, cucumber
    D: either more of the same or possibly a pork chop, with onions

Decent workout this morning and a good visit with the chiro, although there was more to put back in place today .... sigh ... I HAVE to go and get new shoes, these damn things are throwing me off balance so bad.
    Meals today
    B: ground meat, onions and cucumbers
    L: BAS, chicken
    D" stir fry thing of pork, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, radish, a little carrot

Finished a few new leather (deer hide) pieces today in the studio and worked on some drawings ... had DVD's of Angel running in the background, so it was a pretty good day. My little Boston had all of her tennis balls in there like a hoarder, sleeping on the floor next to them.
    Off to dream now ....

Dragging behind on posting .... meals are going well, workouts pretty good, although still dealing with some issues with my foot.
    Big omelet for breakfast, small snack of grass fed ground, dinner out tonight (an actual date .... no, not the same guy as before, that one is gone with the wind in his hair ....sigh ) ... anyway, nice guy, polite and a gentleman, great meal ... New York strip, grilled asparagus and tea.
    Got a lot of work done this week and still trying to get this new computer to work right .... irritating as hell that it's not doing things the way it should be.
    Off to check things on FB and then to sleep !

Bacon, bacon and bacon for breakfast .... yummmmmmmmmmmmm
    Finished off the little bit of steak and asparagus from last night for lunch ... have to cook this afternoon, do some meaty things for the week. Have a beautiful head of cauliflower that keeps calling out to me, so likely something will happen with that tonight !

Good workout this morning ... finished up the last of the meat last night. Hunting season can't get here soon enough.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Hey, sexy woman! How did your date go the other night??
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Have a wonderful birthday, Linda!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast