Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 41

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, bacon is a big step up from excruciating muscle pain. Hasn't anyone ever told you not to step down on railroad spikes?

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    Grins ... BACON makes me happy happy happy !!!
    No more walking on the tracks .... gotta stay away from those railroad spikes.

Workout this morning was fair ... not great, but at least there. Running out of the PoSumOn, have to order more of that to have on hand. And go buy more bacon .... heeheee
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Ok, I am seriously thinking I need to tweak the meals AGAIN ...
    thinking I am not getting enough protein. I am craving meat in big, fracking side of a cow way.

My foot is a bit better now, on a scale of 1-10, it's ranging around a 14 now. Sigh ... ran outta the PoSumOn, impatiently waiting on more to come in. I did stay off of the elliptical this week, and slept damn near all afternoon yesterday, in between sneezing and slugging down more water n minerals.

Decent workout this morning, although my foot is still aching. I think it's time for new shoes .... sigh. But, every time the arch starts to break down, I start having issues with leg cramps and low back pain and needing more adjustments at the Chiro.
    Did my time on the elliptical, pushups, rows, overhead rows, scaption, and curls.

Tired today, my energy levels are out of whack ... hit that alarm three times this morning before I got up at 7:15. Definitely going to bed earlier tonight. Met up with a friend for lunch and had a salad with grilled steak and onions. Really good.
    Breakfast was my usual BAS with hemp seed, radish, onion and EVOO. Dinner tonight .... do NOT want to cook. Don't want another salad either. No clue what I may end up doing ....

Ok, it's official ... no more dates .... I mean the sweet kind.
    LOL ... the fruit, the fruit !
    I'm realizing that on some days I am wanting nothing more than a few dates or a handful of berries instead of eating some meat and good fat and veggies. So, I am going to cut the fruity goodness out of my meals for a while and see what happens.
    Just have to breathe thru the cravings for watermelon ... dayum.

Totally missed the farmer's market yesterday, went out of town for the day. Heading to the local grocery to stock up on veggies and more eggs and a little more meat for the week. It's obvious to me that I am needing more protein, because I am really wanting something sweet ....

Breakfast today
    my usual breakfast salad, minus the dates ... leafy greens, 2 oz. leftover roast chicken breast, onions, 4 radishes and hemp seeds, olive oil.
    Lunch and dinner plans ...
    likely another salad when I get back from the food run, with some protein. Plan to boil a dozen eggs and possibly do a grilled pork chop or two for dinner. Asparagus if it looks good. Wish I could get some baby kohlrabi here ... not bloody likely though ! Sigh .... sure would be tasty !

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    So, what is the latest with the boyfriend? You've been posting more.......
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    So, what is the latest with the boyfriend? You've been posting more.......
    Grins ... everything is going pretty good
    He's working this weekend, so it's been quiet here .... smiling, although I've had some sweet emails ! Heeeheee

Well, change that, fairly quiet, coz I've been pretty verbal today with the damn leg cramps again. Out of my liquid minerals and the tabs of calcium, potassium and magnesium are just not doing it. Keeping my fingers crossed that the clinic is open tomorrow so I can grab a few more bottles.

Ended up not having the salad, mainly because I felt so yucky ... did boil the eggs for the next day or so, and traded the pork chop for a couple of pan grilled gf burger patties with some grilled onions.

Finally back ....
    My computer started acting all wonky some days back and I realized (from past experience .... sigh...) that it was starting to crash. I went through all of my anti-virus and malware runs and other than pop-ups, there was nothing showing up ... then it progressed to web pages not coming up, everything turning off and the whole system not rebooting after boot scans ... ended up having to get another computer. This new one is either # 5 or # 6 since 2003.

I've still got to re-install programs and get used to the changes in the new system, but it is faster that the other one and that one was pretty awesome when it was running.

Getting used to not having the fruit now, although the first few days were a real bitch ... no, wait, I was a real bitch ! LOL
    Really tracking the carbs now and staying on top of that and it is making a difference already. I've also started back with my Braggs shot tonic (organic apple cider vinegar w/the mother) 3 times a day .... lovely potassium there. Had a really bad cramp catch me in the back ribs the other day, grabbed the ACV and slugged back about a tablespoon or more ... and the cramp was gone in seconds.

Meals today:
    B: 3 boiled eggs, 4 TBSP hemp seed, big handful of organic greens, celery
    ACV (apple cider viengar)
    L: bacon, avocado and more greens
    ACV
    D: plans - grass-fed beef, onions, asparagus with lemon
    ACV

Thinking I was going to catch up on threads tonight .... ah, lovely spam with pages filled with listings of what to watch ... just fracking craptastic. Azzholes.

hhhhmmmmnnnn .... the dramatic reduction in carbs is evidently making me lean into bitch mode. Well, that and a few other pissy little things.... geesh, lets just say SINGLE. Damnit

Dinner meal changed to bacon and a 3 egg omelet with onions and spinach.
    Last edited by Orannhawk; 07-25-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Meals today :
    B:Salad of organic mixed greens, onions, radish, hemp, evoo
    L:Grass fed ground with onions
    D: More meat, asparagus maybe

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Orannhawk View Post
    Meals today :
    B:Salad of organic mixed greens, onions, radish, hemp, evoo
    L:Grass fed ground with onions
    D: More meat, asparagus maybe
    Short, sweet and to the point. Now tell me what I should have for dinner!!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast