Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 39

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Love the lace on the camo!! I can just see it.
    Grinning ....
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Slow in posting .... just lots going on (and the bigger part of it fracking awesome !) ....
    Workouts have been good, still the occasional muscle cramp, but I'm upping the liquid minerals, doing a cleansing thing (a simple process of consuming some coconut or olive oil, a little water and apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice as a shooter after the oil) and started on some adrenal supps ... and I've been easing into the Leptin reset protocol. Workouts this week were still in the morning, but the trainer is working with me on scheduling them around. Meals are meals ... Breakfast BAS with either chicken or a few eggs, then either IF'ing till evening, or a smaller salad for lunching things, and yes, another BAS for dinner. I'm starting to add more coconut oil back in, I think I was getting way too low most days.
    Going through a LOT of hemp, averaging out to a 5lb. bag a month now .... it's just soooooo good on the salads or just a spoon or two in the afternoons when I start feeling like I'm in a fog. Giggling .... I'm eating hemp to get outta the fog ....

My Mom is doing better, my son is dating, my daughter and her family are moving to a beautiful piece of land out in the country and the new man in my life is amazing .... grinning .... and his hair is damn near as long as mine !
    Last edited by Orannhawk; 06-23-2012 at 04:24 PM.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    What?! What new man in your life?!!

Sorry, I guess you don't have to tell us everything but, hot damn, woman! I am happy for you!!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

What?! What new man in your life?!!

Sorry, I guess you don't have to tell us everything but, hot damn, woman! I am happy for you!!
    Giggling .... Oh YES and a good one at that !!!
    I have this perpetual smile on my face .... overheard someone the other day in the grocery store, asking a friend of mine what I was doing, because I evidently have a 'glow' about me and I'm smiling all the time. LOL ...
    I keep looking in the mirror and turning off the light in the bathroom to see if I'm emitting a green light like the Glow Worm doll's face !

He is great though and so sweet to me. Stable, spiritual, has a good job, talented, and Native as well ! He's not full Paleo or Primal (yet) but getting close. He mentioned the other night that if we all went back to eating like our Ancestors, the rates of obesity, diabetes and other health issues with Native people (actually all people) would drop significantly. So he has a good understanding of it and I know he will continue to adjust and transition into Primal/Paleo.
    I've been looking to see what restaurants in our area carry grass-fed beef .... he's planning a dinner out for us. I'm perfectly fine with cooking at home, well, he is too, but I'm not going to argue about going out to dinner ! LOL
    He's got a great sense of humor and keeps me laughing. Oh, and he's also very handsome .... a little bit of gray showing up in his hair, but I have no problems with that .... especially since he has a full head of hair, down to his waist. Practicing my braiding skills

Like Phil says on Duck Dynasty ... I'm happy, happy, happy !

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Love the lace on the camo!! I can just see it.
    Me too, but I could probably be arrested in most states for the vision that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Orannhawk View Post
    He is great though and so sweet to me. Stable, spiritual, has a good job, talented, and Native as well ! He's not full Paleo or Primal (yet) but getting close. He mentioned the other night that if we all went back to eating like our Ancestors, the rates of obesity, diabetes and other health issues with Native people (actually all people) would drop significantly. So he has a good understanding of it and I know he will continue to adjust and transition into Primal/Paleo.
    Way to go on the new dude. He is very lucky.

I went camping a couple weeks back in Aravaipa canyon (AZ) and one of the guys I went with started talking about eating as the natives did and whatnot. He became my new best friend (annoyingly so to some extent) when I told him I was Algonquin and that I eat primally. Sounds like your new guy has his head on straight.
    Last edited by IcarianVX; 06-26-2012 at 08:45 AM.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Ok, it's been forever since I've checked in, but dang! Good job on the man in your life!

So jealous that you get to play with his hair And you know, I always thought a little gray was more likely to add dignity than to remove attractiveness.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Me too, but I could probably be arrested in most states for the vision that I have.

I went camping a couple weeks back in Aravaipa canyon (AZ) and one of the guys I went with started talking about eating as the natives did and whatnot. He became my new best friend (annoyingly so to some extent) when I told him I was Algonquin and that I eat primally. Sounds like your new guy has his head on straight.

Grinning .... yeah, I can only imagine on the camo and lace ! LOL

Thank you

Well, he seems to think so too ... have to say, it's quite a change for me !

LOL .... yeah, it's interesting when you mention that you are Native to some people, the reactions may range from be my best friend to just the opposite ! I've had the same thing happen to me a lot even though I am mixed blood.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ok, it's been forever since I've checked in, but dang! Good job on the man in your life!

So jealous that you get to play with his hair And you know, I always thought a little gray was more likely to add dignity than to remove attractiveness.
    It's pretty awesome ! Heeheeee ... the guy and his hair ! LOL

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    ^This. It sounds like all is well in Orannhawk land. Nice

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    ^This. It sounds like all is well in Orannhawk land. Nice
    Grins ... so far, so good ! Plus it's just hella nice that it's Orannhawk land now instead of Texas ! LOL

Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast