Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal page 38

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Orannhawk View Post
    She's still on the show ...
    Wish Thrones had more episodes !!! Loved last weeks too.
    I like this doctor, but it is a pain to get an appointment. He's only there two days a week, occasionally three, so it makes it difficult. My first visit with him was a month and a half after I made the appointment.
    Yay!

I agree completely, but heck, I am just glad they made the show so should not complain too much

Yick, yeah, 6 weeks to get an appointment is not optimal. Hopefully he can fit you in sooner.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yay!

I agree completely, but heck, I am just glad they made the show so should not complain too much

Yick, yeah, 6 weeks to get an appointment is not optimal. Hopefully he can fit you in sooner.
    Managed to get one at the end of the month due to a cancellation ...
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Quote Originally Posted by Orannhawk View Post
    Managed to get one at the end of the month due to a cancellation ...
    Oh, I see, disappear for 10 days and give us one line. I see. I see. This is no way to treat your fans. *hrumph*

Good to see you posting. I hope all is well.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Oh, I see, disappear for 10 days and give us one line. I see. I see. This is no way to treat your fans. *hrumph*

Good to see you posting. I hope all is well.
    Grins .... working through a phase of exhaustion. Took a temporary side job doing some contract labor, put in over 45 hours last week and in the heat at that (and still got my workouts in) .... the downside, I looked like hell warmed over. LOL - even my Momma told me I looked like crap in a can. Did ok with keeping up with plenty of water, but I was sweating so much that I had a lot of heat cramps.
    Spent the weekend in a sleep induced stupor. It was really nice though sleeping in a nice cool room and not having to do anything. Sure made a difference in my workout on Monday ! Rescheduled today's WO for tomorrow, had my appt. to get my teeth cleaned. Bright shiny smile now

Meals are on-track, although I am thinking I need to vary some of the meat ... I'm eating way too much cheeeeeeekeeen.

I'm not making a lot of variations on things right now, it's been easier lately to deal with.

Breakfast is a BAS of mixed bitter greens and spinach, with 3 radishes, handful of chopped onions, 4-5 dates chopped up, 4-5 TBSPS of hemp seed, olive oil ... and either some eggs or chicken thrown in.
    Modified IF until evening meal, usually the same BAS, with avocado or hearts of palm or cucumber and some kinda dead meat thing. I need to do a roast beast and cut that sucker up to throw into the salads.

Hmm...you could have just said, "I'm tired stfu."

it sounds like you have been busy busy busy. 45 hours on a side job is, yeah, what's the phrase? Oh, crazy sauce. All that work on a couple of salads a day? Huh, you are a better woman than I (well, beyond the obvious part of me not being a woman). Are you still doing the labor gig or is it back to actually being able to breathe for a bit?

Hmm...you could have just said, "I'm tired stfu."

it sounds like you have been busy busy busy. 45 hours on a side job is, yeah, what's the phrase? Oh, crazy sauce. All that work on a couple of salads a day? Huh, you are a better woman than I (well, beyond the obvious part of me not being a woman). Are you still doing the labor gig or is it back to actually being able to breathe for a bit?
    LOL ! I did say that over and over again !
    Main part of that job is done, done, done ...
    Working on a big order right now, but it's an inside job.... (giggling) ..... finished up my pieces for the magazine and got them in on time, and the current stuff is primarily on the 'puter.
    I should added in more meaty things while I was on the other job, at least more salt, maybe the heat cramps wouldn't have slammed me so bad.

I did start using some liquid minerals to replenish everything (found out I was super deficient on some things) ... it makes the water taste wetter, although right now it's also kinda salty tasting from them. Adjusting everything.
    Breathing a bit, although not thru my nose .... too stuffy from something here.LOL

so wetter, salty water instead of meat, yeah, no offense, but you are smarter than that :P

Glad to hear you are back inside. Hopefully all goes well and the stuffiness clears up. Vive le allergies...not.

so wetter, salty water instead of meat, yeah, no offense, but you are smarter than that :P

Glad to hear you are back inside. Hopefully all goes well and the stuffiness clears up. Vive le allergies...not.
    Plenty of meat, but still on the low end of the minerals, so wetter, salty water until I can get balanced out.
    Burning out on the chicken though, time for more dead cow.

Meals today
    Bk. BAS - leafy greens, hemp seed, 5 dates, 4 radishes, onion, olive oil, 2 boiled eggs
    Lunchy things running into early evening meal .... another BAS, and some roast beasty

So, after a lot of study, it looks like I am dealing with some issues with the adrenals .... and everything is pointing to the Leptin Reset.
    DAYUM
    I've resisted and resisted and resisted and now I am at a place where I'm throwing my hands up in the air and waitin' for the Borg to come and get me.
    I start reading things on Kruse's site - no doubt he knows what he is talking about, but it's like my ability to muddle my way through it just melts into a big azz puddle of oh crap, what the hell am I supposed to do. I think perhaps I'm trying to think about it too much.

Most of my stress level is under control now, certainly a hella lot better than it was a year ago, or several years ago. Things here are pretty smooth, with only a few minor hickups .... I'm smiling because some important areas of my life are in that happy happy happy space. Woooohooooooooo !
    I've reduced my workouts from OMG this is insane to only slightly crazed, working to implement more functional movement, do some relaxing things (ok, I think about it at least on the relaxing things) ... ditched the nuts, and seriously reduced the fruity goodness. Eating a sheeeeet load of raw greens, occasional avocado, a mix of meaty yummy things, olive oil, and likely not enough coconut oil. Ok, likely not enough of anything .... other than the greens.

I am looking at changing my workouts to the afternoons, which I DREAD with a passion .... but I am also seeing that on some days, it's like I was trashed the night before and my morning workouts are dragging, I'm sore as hell and the scale is not fracking moving. Yes, I took the damn thing outta the closet to check and see. (It's back now, hiding in the darkness).

Seems I need to tone down the Road Warrior and embrace a little something something in a calmer way. I'm guessing a little lace detail on the camo may not be quite enough .... sunsabitches.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Love the lace on the camo!! I can just see it.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast