Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letting Your Guard Down????? page

GUN5LING3R is offline Senior Member

Letting Your Guard Down?????

Shop Now
    This last week I have really been eating stupid carbs, pizza, ice cream, cake.... WTF? I don't know why! I have been Primal for 6 months with ease and for some reason have lost my mind this week. It just goes to show the snowball effect of eating just a little ice cream.... future cravings! Well, I will just consider this an experimental phase and move on. I definitely proved to myself the effects that carbs/sugar have on me. But just in case why dont you guys and girls smack me around and beat me up a bit.... after all, I was WEAK this week!!!!

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Same here, must be the weather or something. I have had a *horrible* week, eating all kinds of stuff I wouldn't usually. Just today I pounded back a litre of chocolate milk, and a ginger ale, one right after the other. Last nights dinner was McDonald's. I feel it though, I am paying a price! I ache, I'm short tempered, and I'm right on that verge of a headache but not quite. UGH!

Back on track tomorrow, I have bacon and eggs lined up for breakfast!

gojirama is offline Senior Member
    Have you been feeling deprived? Do you need to schedule in some Primal-ish treats to keep yourself on the wagon?
    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".

GUN5LING3R is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    Same here, must be the weather or something. I have had a *horrible* week, eating all kinds of stuff I wouldn't usually. Just today I pounded back a litre of chocolate milk, and a ginger ale, one right after the other. Last nights dinner was McDonald's. I feel it though, I am paying a price! I ache, I'm short tempered, and I'm right on that verge of a headache but not quite. UGH!

Back on track tomorrow, I have bacon and eggs lined up for breakfast!
    Exactly. It made me irritable as well. I think once we eat something "bad" it is easier to say screw it I already ate bad so might as well take advantage of this moment of weakness. Blah!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    I made the mistake of buying a box of Haagen-Das bars. Need I say more.
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gojirama View Post
    Have you been feeling deprived? Do you need to schedule in some Primal-ish treats to keep yourself on the wagon?
    Its not about feeling deprived, its just what happens sometimes when life is... life. I just tell myself to not beat myself up about it, get back on track tomorrow, and just do the best I can.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    I've actually been pretty good this week. I did have one of the single serving Haagen Dazs cups the other day, but left it at that. If I feel I really want a treat then I'll have one. I just make sure that it isn't fully of crappy ingredients. For ice cream I check that it's only cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla and natural flavor, like coffee or chocolate. Or I'll nibble on a small piece of melon or have a Lara bar. Not great, but not the worst. It usually keeps me from binging.

rayout is offline Senior Member
    Someone brought in some flop cake from the swedish bakery yesterday. I ate like 4 pieces and 2 pieces today :P

Anyways I am fortunate that I do not crave sugar/grains unless they are amazingly delicious and available - I don't buy it myself so 90% of the time I don't eat it.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Bitch-monkey. That insult is copyrighted.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast