Thread: Primal @ 44 page

kalihand is offline Junior Member

Primal @ 44

Shop Now
    Hello

My name is Brett. I have been eating paleo/primal for the most part for about 8 months or so. I just got serious about it 1 month ago. It is really going good so far.
    I am 44 and have gone from about 218 average to about 192. I have much energy for my 2 very young boys ( 2-1/2 and 3 months ).
    My wife has gotten on board as well. At first I was the one doing all the shopping and making all the meals. Now she has gotten quite good at it. It really helps when you and your spouse are on the same page with it.
    I have not gotten quite to the hard core crossfit stage yet. Martial arts training mixed in with trips to the local Y and alot of walking are doing pretty good for me so far. I am seeing my body composition change for the first time in a long time.
    It really is exciting to live this way. My goal is to have a "six pack" by my birthday in October. I think I will achieve that sooner though. Looking forward to a long and healthy life.

Thanks to Mark Sisson. I love the PB take on paleo/primal living.

\m/(*_*)\m/
    Last edited by kalihand; 05-27-2011 at 05:24 PM.

it1958 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! How awesome your wife is on board, too! Just think how much your kids are going to benefit from this super change!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! You don't have to get hardcore about exercise. Up to you. You can get great results from the basics.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.