Thread: The Ultimate Upper Body Workout! page

TimBell is offline Senior Member

The Ultimate Upper Body Workout!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Try this one out if you're looking for a challenge or looking to build a little more muscle and strength endurance!
    Jungle Fit - How Fitness Was Meant To Be!: The Ultimate Upper Body Workout!

Let me know what you think on the blog, please leave your comments =D

Abu Reena is offline Senior Member
    hey, Tim, what's the difference between your two e-books?

Hey Abu!

The Body Weight Solution is a text on body weight only techniques. It teaches progressions from beginner through advanced exercises in pushing, pulling, squatting, lunging, pressing, and core exercises. That way you're able to progress yourself in an efficient way. It also teaches you how to put together basic programs using only body weight for both strength and conditioning and why you should put them together in certain ways. The book also has an FAQ section on body weight training.

The Silverback Program is an actually strength training program that lasts 5 months long. It's designed around body weight techniques as well as weighted body weight techniques. It's easy to read and easy to follow along with. That book also contains progressions towards the final exercises you use in The Silverback Program. It's basically a really Primal friendly style of strength training that is a different take on the same old same old 5x5 squat, bench, and dead lift routines.

Hope that helps =)

Abu Reena is offline Senior Member
    It does. Was wondering if "silverback" related to old! (I call myself a silverback gorilla for some obvious reasons). I'm currently doing a Starting Strength program and will see that through to the end of my novice gains, then we'll see. Thanks.

@Abu Reena: No problem! Good luck with your Starting Strength program, let me know how it goes =)

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I'm likin' the bicep/tricep bodyweight stuff.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

@Alex Good: Yeah I don't normally focus too much on the arms, but throwing it in at the end of this workout is nice complement to the rest of the workout. Both the triceps and biceps work is total body as well due to the fact that they both involve a large amount of core tension. =)