Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: facial changes page

grotto grokette is offline Junior Member

facial changes

Primal Fuel
    without grains for about a month now - first time ever without them. after the 2nd week, i noticed my face changed - my skin is tighter and i can see my cheekbones clearly defined. now my skin is also much softer and i had had pimples for months that have now cleared up. these things are huge successes for me - are these the kinds of things typical to the first month w/out grains? what's next??
    Last edited by grotto grokette; 05-26-2011 at 10:43 AM.
    for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

shiggles is offline Senior Member
    Hi Grotto,

Yes, these are very typical improvements. If you want to see other improvements that are pretty standard, see this thread.
    A steak a day keeps the doctor away.

SunshynLady is offline Junior Member
    This is very typical. Pre-Primal, I had eczema and adult acne on my face. My skin is clearer and brighter and I also noticed the whites of my eyes are extremely bright. Usually around this time of the year, they were wrinkly and red due to seasonal allergies.
    Started eating Primal January 11, 2011
    Starting Weight - 159 lb.

Last weigh in March 1, 2011
    143.9 lb.

Goal weight - I don't care, I just want to be RIPPED!

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshynLady View Post
    This is very typical. Pre-Primal, I had eczema and adult acne on my face. My skin is clearer and brighter and I also noticed the whites of my eyes are extremely bright. Usually around this time of the year, they were wrinkly and red due to seasonal allergies.
    My eyes got brighter too, and have more of a green/blue tint in them than originally known!
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Gloworm is offline Member
    This was the first effect I saw as well...my skin is GORGEOUS. And no puffiness around my eyes. I've also always had dry skin. Nothing crazy, just always dry. Now I don't even need any sort of moisturizer...my skin is great. AND I don't have to smear lip balm on my lips every 2 minutes. My nails are growing like crazy and my cuticles look healthier than they have in years. It's all kind of mind blowing to me. How many products we buy to correct these issues when freaking giving up grains does it all!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    My skin was that oily/dry combo and now its totally evened out. Rarely get zits and the little bit of laugh lines I had are gone.
    Georgette

grotto grokette is offline Junior Member
    thank you so much for the link - i read all 27 pages of responses and discovered i had more good things going on than i even realized!
    for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    My eyes got brighter too, and have more of a green/blue tint in them than originally known!
    Hmmmmm. Another person with blue and green eyes. Do they shift depending on how you feel?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Tigerfeet is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Hmmmmm. Another person with blue and green eyes. Do they shift depending on how you feel?
    Mine are the same, blue, green, and grey, and they do shift. My husband says they go very green when I'm angry >_< It irks me that I have to put blue on my drivers' license because most of the time they're grey.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post

It seems to shift with health and major stress. The more pissed off i am, they darker they get O_O

They range from a red-wood sort of brown, to amber and mossy tint, i've been told that blue flecks/ripples appear, too.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast