Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close

Thread: Hmm ... rash?

Hmm ... rash?

Shop Now
    For some reason over the last two weeks or so I've been developing a sort of rash that comes and goes. Just today I had a area around my eye kind of swell up for about an hour or so and then go down. Then just now my belly area got really itchy and I look and it's all red as well. I'm really confused about this because I've never had this sort of thing before. It's bizarre because it comes and goes so quickly. I haven't really changed my diet either, been eating the same primal foods ... could it be allergies or something else? after all, it is spring now ...
    Last edited by echoyjeff222; 05-25-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    feel free to take a look at my journal!!

West Caldwell, NJ
    Sounds like an allergy but if your diet is clean, it could be seasonal or related to something else environmental possibly: detergent, soap, household cleaners, etc.
    Enjoy & be well!

Diane Sanfilippo, BS, NC, HLC
    Certified Nutrition Consultant & Holistic Nutritionist specializing in Paleo nutrition

Author of the book "Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle" available on

New Westminster BC
    Shop Now
    Contact rash reaction? Maybe you touched something bad, and brushed your face and stomach?
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: