Thread: 4 game fuel? page

primalathlete Guest

Primal Fuel

I have a huge day this saturday and i would like some help fueling up for the... four big games. If anyone needs this, im thirteen years old, five foot nine and about 160 lbs. Here is the schedule:

8:30- Be at football field for championship game

12:00 to 5:00- recuperating time

5:00- Basketball game #1

7:30- Basketball game #2

8:45- Basketball game #3

10:00-arrive late for a friends b-day sleepover =P

Any ideas for fuel to try and keep me playing at 100% throughout the whole day would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks =D

BigBeck89 Guest

what position do you play on your football team? and are you in most of the game?

primalathlete Guest

I play tail back and linebacker and im in all all special teams. I play the whole game and i typically get about 3 plays rest the whole time. in basketball i play post and i play most of the game as well.

BigBeck89 Guest

whatever works for you. if it was me id have a pretty substantial breakfast of eggs, coconut oil, some fruit and another type of protein.

me personally. when I played football I was always in the whole game and needed to eat afterwards, so again, if it was me, I'd have another pretty good primal meal after football.

between the basketball games you seem to have plenty of time to rest and recover. so just some primal food when your hungry

primalathlete Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Thank you BigBeck =)