Thread: Fat can u take in to much page

Hitman is offline Member

Fat can u take in to much

Shop Now
    I started eating everything whole cheese and eating 5 strips of bacon and a sausage patty with my eggs breakfast but i was wondering how much fat a day and saturated fat a day??????????????? I'm not gaining but i'm loseing weight which is a plus i guess the lower stomach area is the last to go.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Don't add more fat just for the sake of it. It's more important that you be eating low carb, than high fat, in general. It's not about trying to eat as much fat as possible.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    You can consume too much omega 6 fatty acids. Where do you buy your eggs, bacon and sausage? As far as I know, there is no such thing as too much saturated fat. If you are losing weight then keep doing what you are doing!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

it1958 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    ... As far as I know, there is no such thing as too much saturated fat. If you are losing weight then keep doing what you are doing!
    I agree!

Hitman is offline Member
    Ok thanks for the help Everyone....... I have bin getting my bacon and sausage from the A&P but i know thats that Primal. I stop at trader Joes one's a week i'll have to stock up on Organic bacon and sausage and my Favorite steak. I don't want to be taken in to much Fatty Acids.

Doddibot is offline Senior Member
    It's less a problem of too much fat, and more a problem of too little protein, carbs or micronutrients. But you sound like you're eating ok, if I assume you're also eating vegetables.
    "Thanks to the combination of meat, calcium-rich leaf foods, and a vigorous life, the early hunter-gatherers were robust, with strong skeletons, jaws, and teeth." - Harold McGee, On Food And Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen

ashleybrown is offline Junior Member
    I think you can lose your weigh through exercise.

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Go easy on the cheese.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Hitman is offline Member
    I workout 3 times a week, i walk my dog 2 miles 7 days a week and one's a week i run 2 miles. Every other week i like to do a 6 mile bike ride on my days off. Since i workout and protein only stays in your body for 3 hours at a time i eat 6 meals a day 2 to 3 hours apart and make sure i take in 24 grams or more a protein in every meal. 2 of my meals are 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard with 2 servings of walnuts. With bodybuilding i was always told not to go over 7g of fat 10% and never go over 4g of saturated fat 20% so thats why i made this thread.