Thread: Brain Trust Program book -- anybody recommend it? page

Sanas is offline Senior Member

Brain Trust Program book -- anybody recommend it?

Primal Fuel
    From the book:

"Dr. McCleary’s revolutionary new breakthrough – “sticky fat cells” that produce unwanted weight gain by tricking your brain into increasing your appetite. Discover how making the right food choices prevents brain starvation and keeps you thin. Find out how a brain healthy diet makes weight loss effortless."

I know I eat sometimes because my brain wants something. "Brain starvation" -- that sounds scary. I'm not concerned with my body and losing weight here; being a "lady silverback" (as someone on here referred to us older folk), I want my brain in tiptop shape. Doesn't surprise me that that the same diet might be good for both, though.

If anyone has read this book, I'd be interested to know if you thought it was good.

jaysond is offline Senior Member
    if anyone thinks "tricking your brain" or your body is a good thing should not be on this forum. just my 2 cents! when your hungry eat. if you want to loose weight follow the blueprint.

Sanas is offline Senior Member
    I think you missed the part where I said I'm not concerned with losing weight. I'm concerned with maintaining or even improving my mental acuity into old age.

jaysond is offline Senior Member
    ahh, sorry. im just a firm believer on all things natural. tricking anything is never good. your looking for brain fitness. thats easy. meditation, eating very very very very healthy, ditch the tv, excercise, read and learn new things! a chinese friend of mine says they stay brain young by not adapting to everyday things. always changing the drive home, the excercise, the food (keep it natural) just little things. its always challenging the brain and that keeps it young.
    Last edited by jaysond; 05-24-2011 at 11:48 AM.