Thread: So what does it mean when you dream about toast? page

Karma is offline Senior Member

So what does it mean when you dream about toast?

Shop Now
    Had a funny dream that I can remember every detail of this morning. I was at a restraunt and had lemon preserves on toast. I have not touched toast in 8 months. My brain must still want toast and jam at a very subconscious level.

Anyone else have dreams where they eat neolithic foods they no longer touch?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Had a funny dream that I can remember every detail of this morning. I was at a restraunt and had lemon preserves on toast. I have not touched toast in 8 months. My brain must still want toast and jam at a very subconscious level.

Anyone else have dreams where they eat neolithic foods they no longer touch?
    Actually, I can't remember the last time I ate in a dream. I don't know that I've EVER eaten in a dream, primal or otherwise.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    I had a dream the other night about pasta. For some reason I was working in an upscale, trendy hotel and someone ordered pasta from room service. I had to scoop it up with my hand and put it on a weird purple, rectangular, paper-plate and then go through a series of corridors and elevators to get to their room. By the time I got there the plate was soggy and my hand was burning because the pasta was really hot. Then I woke up.

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    it means you over think food to much... meaning you think your deprived and your brain is getting the diet message, whether you want to admit it or not.