Radishes are plentiful this time of year and this preparation is delicious. Diakon radish sliced like french fries are the best.
Onion or shallot
1. Slice the radishes into fingers or french fry chunks
2. Dice a shallot or 1/4 large onion
3. Combine in a skillet 1T butter and 1/2t Thyme, onion
4. When saturated add radishes and coat with the butter mixture
5. Cover. Stirring every 2 minutes cook over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or just enough to brown them slightly.
6. Uncover and sprinkle with 1t Tamari. Cook uncovered until moisture evaporates and they are glazed.