Thread: Zucchini Ribbon Goulash page

Meadow is offline Senior Member

Zucchini Ribbon Goulash

Primal Fuel
    I grew up with my mom's goulash in regular rotation at our house.....sort of a quick go to meal. Since being gluten free for over 6 years I haven't made it as we always used egg noodles and I just never thought about coming up with a substitute. I saw a post here awhile back about using zucchini ribbons for something, I had a 'why didn't I think of that' moment.

Here is my mom's goulash recipe modified a bit, just thought i would share...its an easy one pan meal, almost like a hamburger helper substitute

Primal Goulash

Nanzi is offline Senior Member
    That looks wonderful Meadow!! Thanks for the clear video and instructions. I am thinking of adding
    some sausage to that too. This will be a definite meal for us soon. Thanks so much!!

Digby is offline Senior Member
    We have a favorite version of goulash rather like your recipe. Another good noodle substitute is to beat a bunch of eggs (I usually to 4) with some cream, saute in butter in a good sized skillet, no turning. Cool, then cut into noodle portions.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism