Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you eat after training? page

What do you eat after training?

Shop Now
    I started going to a local mma gym near my work. After I train I am hungrier than a MOFO. Last night I was so hungry I ate like shit. I didnt care. What does everyone eat after training?

Karma is offline Senior Member
    Can of full fat coconut milk in a mixer cup with a tsp. of coccao powder and a heaping scoop of whey protein powder.

Risto is offline Senior Member
    Lots of fruit, potatoes, herring, and whole milk. And I eat like crazy after workout too. You gotta eat to grow!

secretlobster is offline Senior Member
    I don't train on a completely empty stomach, but when I'm done I go for a ton of protein. Like, an entire animal with a side of veggies.

Thanks for the help people. I need to pick better choices for PWO nutrition. I just get so hungry everything looks good. Last night wasnt to bad tho like I said. I had to bacon, Lettuce, tomatoe, and avocado sandwhiches with cheese. The bread was whole grain. Im trying to ease into the primal way. This week I cut out white grain products and sugary drinks. Next week its fast food and all grains.

Courage is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irishhandgrenade View Post
    Thanks for the help people. I need to pick better choices for PWO nutrition. I just get so hungry everything looks good. Last night wasnt to bad tho like I said. I had to bacon, Lettuce, tomatoe, and avocado sandwhiches with cheese. The bread was whole grain. Im trying to ease into the primal way. This week I cut out white grain products and sugary drinks. Next week its fast food and all grains.
    Drop the bread and you're in business. All of that sounds fine if you tolerate dairy.

Aaron_Carter is offline Junior Member
    Hello,
    This is interesting topic and most of the people don`t know what to eat after workout. The fruits are good solution, but I prefer rise, potatoes and whole bunch of vegetables. It is a personal choice of course and what time you will eat.

Aaron,

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    If I work out during the day, I just have my lunch after which is usually fish of some sort and veggies, in the evening, dinner which is fish of some sort and veggies, early in the morning. COFFEE first then eggs (4) at minimum and bacon!
    Health is Wealth!

Nutritionator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Can of full fat coconut milk in a mixer cup with a tsp. of coccao powder and a heaping scoop of whey protein powder.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by secretlobster View Post
    Like, an entire animal with a side of veggies.
    =

a huge win for post workout nutrition.
    My Paleo Project:

www.nutritionator.com

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Bacon, eggs, some form of red meat/fish and fruit.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast