Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: There MUST be a Six Pack Under There Somewhere: primaLeaf's Journal page 17

primaLeaf is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    re: the above post, i buckled today and got the coffee. i just really like it, ya'll. will make a point to observe whether it affects my sleep tonight. fwiw, i got it black (my preference), meaning it's not busting my calorie budget or dairy restriction, plus i made it a worthwhile indulgence by getting the justifiably expensive phillz "philtered soul." if you're ever in the bay area, i recommend it highly.

stayed within my cal guidelines for all of april so far! (lulz)
    didn't track on the first but 1495 on the second, 1500 yesterday, and on track today. scale seems to be heading in the correct direction, will weigh officially on the 7th to determine progress. may have to increase to 1600 or do a day with mildly higher cals because this morning was a struggglleeee. but for now i'm staying the course.

borderline TMI - in the last few day i also seem to be effortlessly regular for the first time in recent memory. especially significant because the last time i was doing 1500 cals consistently i lost fat but that aspect was all over the place.

a very caffeinated cheers to the sorry MDA souls following this thread.

primaLeaf is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Week 1 Report:

Calories
    4/2 - 1495
    4/3 - 1500
    4/4 - 1615
    4/5 - 1530
    4/6 - off

4/7 weight: 156.4

That number may have been better if I hadn't taken the day off counting yesterday and gone a bit off the rails with macadamia nuts, dark chocolate, wine, AND coffee (whoops), but still down 1.2 from the 157.6 I reported when I started. Headed in the right direction.

For the upcoming week I think I'll be increasing my calorie limit to 1600 and allowing a small snack around 4:30 or 5:00 pm. This past week I've been prone to headaches and moodiness during the late part of the 7 hour gap between lunch and dinner.

ETA: I think I'm just gonna allow the coffee back in for a while. My main concerns with it are sleep problems and anxiety (it's finals month) so I'll just have to keep an eye on those.
    Last edited by primaLeaf; 04-07-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617