Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else ANGRY? page

Gloworm is offline Member

Anyone else ANGRY?

Shop Now
    I've been Primal for about 3 weeks and have had incredible results. However, this week I find I'm having flashes of anger over things that used to not bug me at all. I'm a pretty low strung person in general and I'm able to get over these flashes very quickly but it's pretty out of character for me. I know when you do a liver cleanse this can happen as the liver "holds" anger. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience? And if you think it's part of the detox and the body balancing itself...

secretlobster is offline Senior Member
    Testosterone!! >: (

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    OMG. if you wanted to scoot over to the HCG forum and review my blog there you will find all sorts of shit over the past year. everything must come out at some point
    Pain, anger, sadness, rage ( very different from anger)

Yeah it all somes out as you unlock adibose tissue and process that "shit" through your system.

Drink water and know it is past stuff..
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    I`m glad you posted this as sometimes I lose it for non losing it issues lol. Afterwards I`m like wtf and I go apologize to my kids who are usually the recipients ...poor guys... While I`m not happy you`re doing it I`m glad I`m not crazy! lol
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post

Yeah it all somes out as you unlock adibose tissue and process that "shit" through your system.

Good to know I thought my diet was pretty "clean" to begin with. Didn`t think I`d have "issues"
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

mondawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    I am so glad to have found this. thank you

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Interesting. I have fairly severe ADHD, which sometimes involves poor impulse control. I'm a happy, optimistic person, but when I get angry, it's all out there on the table and everyone knows it. Eating Primal has worked the opposite way for me, making it much easier to control my emotions.

I would agree with the others, though. It wouldn't surprise me if excess toxins and other crap had to work their way out, and since you're probably getting rid of them faster than they went in, they're going to mess with you pretty hard.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

talldean is offline Junior Member

Eat more.

"The toxins are leaving your body" feels a lot like pseudoscience.

Your body is probably low on glucose, which is causing mood swings. While your body adjusts to having to use fat more often as fuel, you'll have the same effects as if you were eating far less. Ever get cranky when you miss a meal?

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

Kimelah is offline Senior Member
    I, too, have found myself snapping at things that would have normally been pushed beneath the proverbial carpet. I've been attributing it to my coming out of my shell and finally speaking my mind (I was quite the introvert). Though I do feel slightly off balance when it happens but, then again, I attribute that feeling to it being not "normal" for ME, but perfectly normal for most people.

Also, when I do snap, I (proudly) hear myself utter complete and coherent sentences that pretty much fully express my feelings, whereas before it might have come out sounding like a stuttering idiot. Then again, I can also get a bit mean when I do, and I have to learn to reign in that part.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast