Thread: Hello felt like introducing my self page

citiusaltiusfortius is offline Junior Member

Hello felt like introducing my self

Shop Now
    Well it all started when I was in Iraq for deployment with the Army. I don't remember how I stumbled across the paleo diet to be honest but I started to adapt it pretty well. It was pretty hard to eat Primally all the time while overseas cause the chow halls don't have a lot of good foods to choose from. But I've been primal about 7 months so far I think.

I've been working out for the last 4 years. Mainly always been a runner cause I thought that was how I stay healthy... I was 5'7" 26 yr old male 165-167 pounds for the last 4 years.
    Now i am 150-153 depending on the water weight I guess.

I still have the "chronic cardio" but I don't run as much as I use to.. I run about 5-6 days a week and 3-4 miles with sprints twice a week and also lift weights about 4 days a week.

I love this diet so much but people think I'm crazy or on some crazy diet and telling me I don't need to lose weight and thats the thing I'm not trying to it just happens sometimes. But I have never been so "ripped" ever. I love this diet and I have so much more confidence on it and its pretty tasty as well I could eat avocados everyday

Just wanted to say hey and look forward to meeting everyone and becoming more motivated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for serving and welcome!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.