Thread: I've been primal for one week....WOW! page

chrisfield is offline Junior Member

I've been primal for one week....WOW!

Primal Fuel
    I will keep this short and sweet, but I plan to do a longer success story once I have been doing this a few more months.

I am 28, active, no health problems, and I have run 10 marathons. But I am semi-thin with very little muscle mass, and I eat like crap.

Here are my stats:

Male
    28 y/o
    5'10''
    178.5 lbs.

One week of primal down, and I feel great. I eat until full, tons of veggies, just a little bit of fruit, and NO PROCESSED FOODS for the last 7 days. Averaging about 80g of carbs per day (all fruits/veggies) and about 125g of protein. Goal is to get protein up to 150-170g/day.

I lost 4.5 pounds over the last week, so I am already down to 174. More importantly, I feel great!

Sounds like this is working for you to.
    Im male
    6'2
    260 down 5 pounds in four days

i was 307 went to 262 on a regular diet. But i cant controll myself with bread. i also feel great. Question did you get the carb flu? Im just getting over it now strange feeling.

chrisfield is offline Junior Member
    Hey Mark,

Great job! I honestly didn't have many symptoms in the way of "carb flu" other than some interesting bowel movement for a few days. But that all seems to be over now, and I am regular once again.

Chris,
    I'm glad this is working out for you. keep up the good work and check in . Talk to you later

Aaron_Carter is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Chris, I am happy to see that you are feeling better with such activity. I know people at the age of 35 that are feeling better that kids of 20 ( very active also ). I don`t know exactly what is the chemistry. Keep up the good work. I am also trying to lose some pounds, but don`t have time from work. Any advice how to handle with it?

Aaron,