Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: My Success Story... at least, the first bit. page 6

JAYTEEWHY is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    awesome job Griff , truly inspirational .
    love the simple ground beef recipes BTW !
    "Misfortune
    can force you into doing things you should be doing anyway. Lessons
    come from adversity. Anything can happen to anyone... You can find a
    new lease on life - more meaning than you thought possible in simple
    things... Let go. Live in the moment. Go forward". Christopher Reeve

Nix
    Nix is offline Senior Member
    I love your posts!! Its just great!
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting weight: 180lbs
    Current weight 130lbs

DanaSTL is offline Junior Member
    Griff, I'm late to the party, but thanks so much for your story! Truly inspirational, and you have a wonderful attitude! Most days I truly get fed up with all the negativity in my life (mostly co-workers) and wish that people would count their blessings more. Thank you for making my day brighter!

Becoming Jill is offline Junior Member
    Wow, congratulations on a truly inspiring transformation! I just started Primal about a month ago, at 5'9 357, and have already lost 24 pounds. I know I've got a long haul, but like you, am more focused on being healthy than being thin. I am borderline diabetic (and many in my family are fully Type II) and have also struggled with depression for years.

After only a month, I have seen benefits far beyond the weight loss-- my energy has skyrocketed, my depression and anxiety levels have decreased, my brain feels alert, my appetite has decreased dramatically, and I actually enjoy getting out and taking a walk- my body wants to move! I am a convert for life, but whenever I need encouragement along the way, I'll be re-reading your post!

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Since this got bumped, can you update us on where you're at, Griff? I think we'd all love to know.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Just to let everyone know. Griff is no longer on the forums here. Apparently, unless you want to get super thin, you aren't wanted here. Which is really sad. We could really use Griff's knowledge in this place.
    Georgette

Say what?! Bah!

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Say what?! Bah!
    I'm dead serious Patrick. I am not sure who started this thread, maybe it was Griff, but he said that he was perfectly happy with where he was with his body and wasn't going to look towards getting "buff" or lose any more fat and people started ripping him a new one. He sent me and a handful of others a message saying he was leaving the forum due to that.
    Georgette

Good for him. I was just curious, as I think the last update was 2010. Hope he's doing well wherever he is.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Good for him. I was just curious, as I think the last update was 2010. Hope he's doing well wherever he is.
    Totally agree with you. I'm pretty sure he's happy with whatever he's up to.
    Georgette

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast