Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Success Story... at least, the first bit. page 3

sususanne is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Speechless!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, and keep up the good spirit.

Polecatz is offline Senior Member
    Great stuff, its amazing and I love reading other people's stories.

When you said you feel better than you did at 20...it reminds me..I was thinking back today to how I spent most of my 20s in a fog. Always tired and "half-cut". Kind of feeling hungover without the booze. Feeling like I could just drop down and sleep at any time. I'd only be okay if I had had 10 hours sleep AT LEAST. Makes me so angry at CW and very glad that you found primal and that it has worked - yay!!

labbygail is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for sharing! I've never understood why you are always so gung-ho that no one should ever cheat EVER, because it's not worth it. Now it all makes sense. Good for you that you took charge of your health and cured yourself!

Digby is offline Senior Member
    I'm so happy for you! You give a lot to this community. Also, Griff, you have a book in your experience. Start writing--as soon as your dissertation is done.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Griff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Digby View Post
    I'm so happy for you! You give a lot to this community. Also, Griff, you have a book in your experience. Start writing--as soon as your dissertation is done.
    Thanks, Digby! I'm actually thinking that after I get this first dissertation/book done, my second one is going to be why people continue to cling to conventional wisdom about nutrition even after being presented with the facts and evidence. Stay tuned. >
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    awesome!

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Griff, that is just fantastic! You really are an inspiration and a leader, I am so glad you have found your way to shine. I can't imagine being in a wheelchair due to weight, even though a part of me knows I was headed there. Thank you for posting your story so far and sharing so much with the community.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    excellent Griff. I'm very pleased for your new found health and wellbeing. I know you are a big advocate of eating more fat can you tell us about an average day in your diet (I mean in the what you eat sense, not fad diet sense)

aktres is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Thanks, Digby! I'm actually thinking that after I get this first dissertation/book done, my second one is going to be why people continue to cling to conventional wisdom about nutrition even after being presented with the facts and evidence. Stay tuned. >
    Yeah, Gary Taubes could give you a fabulous interview for that book. It's interesting being on the cutting edge of a paradigm shift.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Awesome stuff there Griff. When I first came to this site I read your cholesterol primer and it was what convinced me to dive in to the deep end of primal.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast