I ANGER. FORUMS DELETED ALL MY TEXT THE FIRST TIME AROUND CAUSE I HAD THIS OPEN TOO LONG AND HAD TO RELOG. Bio rewrite for this post to come.

You can find my background pretty amply in http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread28076.html.

Short Form!: I'm 14 years old, been loose primal independent of parents since I was 12, got a bit more strict since I turned 14, and my life's improved. I asked a girl out because I was confident enough to do it thanks to primal. I've also been doing a bunch of crazy stuff that people never expect from me because I have too much energy (Again, thanks to primal).

Sorry for the lack of a really nice background, since I feel the thread I posted before is pretty rough, but I lost my draft I had open earlier (I should've known better than to just leave it hanging in the "post thread" tab).

Anyways, I went on an impromptu hike with friends on Monday and ended up getting a rash, some bug bites, and my legs are cut up from thorn bushes. No biggie though; I'm still doing all of my normal routine, with no real issues. I handed in my sign up sheet for Cross Country today, and I'm looking forward to it (I don't care if you want to detract from it, I enjoy it. Good enough for me.). I can only run about 1/5 of the 5km the meets are, so this is going to be a fun summer for me.

I skipped breakfast, ate a pretty lame cheesesteak for lunch at school. I ended up just making myself some eggs for dinner, since there wasn't really much else available. Delicious, but I wasn't really in the mood for them sadly.

Hoping the rain stops soon since wearing glasses in rain while running is a real PITA.