Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Primal Journal - sarah1990 page 9

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have just seen that comment. Yes. Yes I do.

I'm making excuses that because I'm on a budget I can't do PB. What a crock of absolute shit. Tomorrow I start writing everything back in here that passes my lips. And DailyBurn is back in my life. And I might do Insanity because I have been so unbelievably lazy recently and need to kick my own ass.

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, I haven't posted in here for a while.

So I think it's safe to say I fell off the wagon a bit! Spent 8 months drinking pretty much every day and eating fast food because I was working so much, didn't have a kitchen and just became extremely lazy. The only exercise I did was skiing 3 times week which is sweet, but not when you stop and have nachos for lunch...

So I got back to the UK at the end of May, started back on a sort of paleo/primal diet but not to a good enough standard. Did a few sessions of CF over the 4 weeks I was there.

Then, I moved to Australia at the end of June and haven't looked back. Been eating properly, exercising, CF 5/6 times a week, short bike rides, and I feel awesome again. Already seeing changes to my body, getting proper sleep, all round feel like I'm back on track!

I think the damage I did over the 8 months of Canadian ski season mayhem can be easily fixed, and I'm just happy to be back here trying to improve my life!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789