Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal - sarah1990 page 3

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hiya! Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself as I live in Newcastle and your location thingy says Newcastle too (but then I read you're at uni in cardiff? or have you come home for the summer?)!

Anyway, I'm Heather, an American transplant who has now been Geordie-fied. :P

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    Hey!
    A local primal-er, awesome. I move back north on Sunday with a pit stop in Bolton for the CF games. Graduate this year so back for good. Aaaah!

How are you enjoying "sunny" Newcastle?

Congrats on graduating very soon!

I love Newcastle! Although more sun, less wind and rain would be nice.. :P So glad it's summer though! All the best things happen now IMO (like corbridge beer festival...)

Excellent choice.

I went every night last year... my dad sponsored one of the ciders so we got a load of free tickets. So much yummy beer!! Actually live in Hexham so that's a nice local one to me!

Thinking the next Farmers Market might be good for some Primal meat. Going to have to convince my dad there's more to life than Aldi if he's going to get on board with PB.

I had success with the farmers market! So many local farms selling quality meats. Also River Swale now deliver meat to our area (I don't drive so this is ideal for me). It seems expensive at first glance, but when I tallied up what I'd use over the course of about 6 weeks, it would cost 90 and works out to 3.40/lb of organic, grass-fed meat. Home : Riverford Organic Vegetables is their website.

That's awesome about the festival! I'm going on the saturday this year. Cant wait for all the scrumptious cider...

Ooh thanks for the tip!

Think that's the night Johnny Baboon Band are playing and they're always good fun + loads of pissed middle aged people dancing is usually a giggle too!

So as of 20 minutes I ago I finished my university degree and in doing so brought to a close 17 years of education. I now feel sick.

My LifeAsRx T's came while I was out though and they are WICKED!

B: 2 scrambled eggs + 4 rashers of bacon + very strong coffee

I am now going to go have a steak as a reward for my exam being over and my summer beginning!!

L: BAS + Steak
    D: Half chicken
    S: 6 squares of G&Bs 85%

Skipped CF today in favour of a nap but did have a nice stroll to a friends new house and stole some of their boxes. Packing up my stuff is a lot of effort! I seem to own a lot.

So I have actually lost some weight!! WOOOHOO.

For the last 10 days I seemed to be stuck at 168 (having briefly hit 167) but now at 166 Only 16lbs to go...

B: Smoked salmon + scrambled eggs + green tea

L: Coconut milk, berry & protein smoothie

D: I was naughty and went to TGI's... I did have chicken to start and ribs for main which was fairly good. However I then ate a sundae. I felt like treating myself but I feel a tad guilty and I know tomorrow I will feel like shit. C'est la vie. I didn't pay for it at least.

As I'm moving home in a few days and most of my CF box are off to watch the regionals this weekend, we did my own special WOD to see me off!!

'Kilby'

15 minute Amrap
    5 Thrusters (45/30)
    10 burpees to plate
    15 Plate Situps (15/10)

It was BRUTAL. 16 people all dying because of me. Oopsie.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast