Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heart Attack Grill - Dallas page

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member

Heart Attack Grill - Dallas

Primal Fuel
    Heart Attack Grill just opened this past week in Dallas. I can't wait to go. I have to try just to see if it's any good. The burgers look great, the fries are fried in lard(fairly primal), and the shakes sound really good.

This of course will be a full on cheat meal. Anyone else been to this place yet? I know they have had one in Arizona for a while.

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    I have not been, but this Saturday I have plans to either visit it or the In N Out burger that just opened.

Just don't eat the bun.
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

Yes, I plan on visiting both. I have heard good stuff about In and Out burger. I will probably eat the bun. I don't cheat much, so if I am going to either of these places, I will do the whole experience.

Pooka is offline Member
    No, but I want to drive down and try it some day (I'm about an 1 1/2 hours North). I'd definitely have to try that Butterfat Shake.

Oh, and I've eaten at an In and Out in CA before, and I intend to try it again now that one is closer. Not primal, but good tasting nonetheless.
    Last edited by Pooka; 05-18-2011 at 10:20 AM.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'll need to try Heart Attack next time I'm in town. It definitely sounds promising.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

fishin-frog is offline Member
    I haven't tried it yet, but plan to soon. Also want to check out Elevation Burger just opened in Dallas off Hillcrest. Only serve grass-fed beef and fries are cooked in olive oil

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    Elevation Burger is ok... I remember being super excited to try it and was underwhelmed. I'd rather have the buffalo burger at Twisted Root.
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

ennasirk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
    Yes, I plan on visiting both. I have heard good stuff about In and Out burger. I will probably eat the bun. I don't cheat much, so if I am going to either of these places, I will do the whole experience.
    I'll indulge in a bun at some other burger places, but at In N Out I actually prefer mine protein style (wrapped in lots of lettuce).
    "Sometimes, you need to make sure the angel on your shoulder has a wingman." -Me

My primal log

GreenLightJerky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
    I have not been, but this Saturday I have plans to either visit it or the In N Out burger that just opened.

Just don't eat the bun.
    Just order your Double Double from In N Out, "animal style" in a "protein wrap" Comes with grilled onions and wrapped in lettuce!
    My name is Matt and I am a Beef Jerky Wizard.
    www.greenlightjerky.com

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLightJerky View Post
    Just order your Double Double from In N Out, "animal style" in a "protein wrap" Comes with grilled onions and wrapped in lettuce!
    I might have to try it that way. I am really hungry. Must be time to eat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast