Thread: Easy Snack page

mloster is offline Junior Member

Easy Snack

Primal Fuel
    This snack requires now cooking. I just recent;y found the unsweetened baking chocolate circles at trader joes. For those of you with a chocolate addiction, like me, this is perfect. It essentially a 100% chocolate bar in a little snack sized form. And the great thing is that it's only $2, where, recently, I've been spending several dollars per bar and overdoing it on a chocolate bar with sugar, albeit a small amount, in it. I'm sure they'd be really good melted over fruit or mixed with some toasted coconut or in yogurt (if you do dairy). Just though I'd share.

Calibunny is offline Member
    I saw those in TJ's last time i was there. I will definately try them now! I didnt realize they were 100% chocolate. mmm melted over toasted coconut, that sounds deeeeeee-lish!

Charity is offline Junior Member
    they are really good! VERY STRONG, but they get the chocolate kick to your mouth and tummy!
    Some quick and easy snacks I love include sliced jicama with chili powder sprinkled on top! so yummy and crunchy! Very refreshing!
    And another is tuna mixed with half and avocado. I always add a lil red pepper or fresh ground black pepper.
    If you want sweet or chocolaty, a sliced apple with some almond butter mixed with a bit of 100% cocoa powder (more chocolateyness, yum)
    And probably the best snack I've made are cold beef slices wrapped around avocado, spinach and red onion! o man, beefy heaven
    Last edited by Charity; 05-19-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Aaron_Carter is offline Junior Member
    Hello,
    It is possible? United States is called the "chemistry" country, because every athletes can find different kinds of protein, amino and other good for body compounds. Do you know, where I can find this chocolate in Europe?

Aaron,