Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal Meetup Groups page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

Primal Meetup Groups

Primal Fuel
    I have a list of dozens of Primal meetup groups. Meetup groups are the best of social media sites because it allows you to meet someone in real life. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Blogs, etc. are all fantastic. It is the first step. Once you get involved in a meetup group then your life seriously changes.

Primal Con changed my life. It was the best 5 days I have ever spent. Why? The people. I want to bring the Primal Con experience around the world.

I created a Primal Meetup Group list that will be continuously updated. I think I have over 50 meetups. If you know of one that is NOT on the list then PLEASE let me know!

And, lastly, if you do not see one in your area then why not start one? You have to pay a fee but I may be willing to help.

http://www.primaltoad.com/community/meetup/
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

bump

Do you want to meet cavemen face to face? Meetups are by far the best way to do this. Come on guys! Show some love!

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Is this the kind of stuff your business is looking at monetizing? Does Mark know he is your free advertising platform? I'm starting to see why the website performance may bother you, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Is this the kind of stuff your business is looking at monetizing? Does Mark know he is your free advertising platform? I'm starting to see why the website performance may bother you, lol.
    I had plans to make $0 from meetup groups until a personal trainer bought me lunch and told me how I could make money with it. I still have no plans to make anything. I don't really wish to. It's hard to believe what I say and not many people have heard me outright but I am going to think of a plan to get out what my true plans are.

The world has no idea and everyone is in for one hell of a surprise. Mark is 100% aware of me advertising my blog on the MDA forum. I have been e-mailing him about this. I still hesitate to link to particular posts/pages even though he gave me a clear OK.

So, no, I will not be making money from meetup groups. The business may make a touch but will then just give it back. I am into minimalist living and even will be if I end up making millions.

I plan on buying a huge lot on Lake Michigan. Guess who that lot will be for? Cavemen. I won't be living in it. It will be one of the most well known vacation spots in the world. Its going to take time but thats where I am headed. I will live in a shack down the street.

I am lucky in that I have no family and not even a girlfriend. I can live with just $1000 a month. I'll take $2000 to $3000 so I can save some money and have zero financial stress. The rest will stay in the business and will be used to pay for expenses, to create new things for super cheap, hire cavemen, travel to inspire others around the world in real life, etc.

Sorry for the ramble

I want there to be meetup groups around the world. I see different cities competing in primal competitions. I just want to bring the Primal Con experience to everyone around the world. Let's get started, hey?

markodarko is offline Junior Member
    hey! the link seems not to be working for me, and I can't find it by browsing around your page either. do you have another link? thanks.

Hey! Yes, sorry but I deleted the lists off of my blog. This is because Danielle and I from Hawaii started Primal Unite which is an entire website dedicated to bringing the community together and growing it.

Go to PrimalUnite.com. All the lists are under "connect" at the moment. We have not done much with the site but soon it will be the world's favorite primal/paleo/ancestral/wapf website!

markodarko is offline Junior Member
    that sounds really wonderful. i've seen your posts on other forums and i know you're working on some pretty exciting stuff and i can't wait to see / be part of it!!!

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Just FYI-both groups in Oregon no longer exist...at least, that's the message I get when I click on them. *sigh* It's so lonely here.
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

MakeItSo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee99 View Post
    Just FYI-both groups in Oregon no longer exist...at least, that's the message I get when I click on them. *sigh* It's so lonely here.
    There are some decent looking Portland Paleo/Primal groups on Meetup.com. I'm new to this and my schedule hasn't meshed with any of their meetups thus far, but I am hoping to make one of their next ones very soon. Might be worth checking out if you're in or near the Portland metro area.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    Hey! Yes, sorry but I deleted the lists off of my blog. This is because Danielle and I from Hawaii started Primal Unite which is an entire website dedicated to bringing the community together and growing it.

Go to PrimalUnite.com. All the lists are under "connect" at the moment. We have not done much with the site but soon it will be the world's favorite primal/paleo/ancestral/wapf website!
    Aargh I hate dead and indirect links. The ilst is at http://primalunite.com/meatup/

Atlanta Paleo/primal meetup group is alive and awesome!
    Last edited by Adrianag; 09-26-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast