Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Quelsen the African Honey Badger goes Primal page 27

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    admission

i have a stash of cinnamon at work. a teaspoon of cinnamon and a dash of stevia... eat

will i go to hell for that?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Just powdered cinnamon...

Wow... I never thought of that.
    Now that I'm not allowed cinnamon... I wish I had! hehe

No, you will not go to hell for that, it's perfectly legit!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quelson, only you can figure out who you are and what you want. But I can tell you that you serve as a great inspiration and motivator for many people. I love your questioning and thoughtful posts!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    admission

i have a stash of cinnamon at work. a teaspoon of cinnamon and a dash of stevia... eat

will i go to hell for that?
    nope, sounds like you're the grand champion of the cinnamon challenge
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

you have to think outside the box. As Alton Brown says about so many things.. it is a vehicle for.....

anyone older than 40 remember TJ Cinnamon's before HFCS and "Wheat strain Number 37"..... that was some good shit. Hell i am in a sad demographic old enough to have had real food and young enough to have missed the substitution unless you were really careful to notice.

Gatorade, Coke, Dolly Madison Chocolate Pies, Fudge Rounds and Oatmeal pies. All things that used to ( in 1979) taste good. Once Dolly Madison switched their recipe for chocolate pies i never had another one, ever. Fudge rounds and oatmeal pied went sometime around 90 Gatorade around 95... and everyone remembers the new coke bullshit fiasco....

even if it was never good for me personally the foods that exist now were good once. it is a shame that we will have to simple do without until the system falls apart and the world recreates the real thing... fake foods suck

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Captains Log:
    Stardate 07255.1008

What is my way of the Ninja?

1. Doveryay, no proveryay. "Trust but Verify"
    2. Life teaches more than books
    3. Books are awesome
    4. In five years you will be the same person you are today but for the books you read and the people you associate with.
    5. To thine own self be true then it follows as night the day thou cannot be false to any man.
    6. You are the only person who should care only about you, the only one who could have spent 100% of their time focused on you.... when you die will you be able to look in the mirror and thank you for your own service? or will you feel shame for your neglect.
    7. (you are only capable of) lov[ing] thy neighbor as thyself, the translation is incorrect. You cant give what you dont have.
    8. Stop, look, listen or you will get hit by the bus.
    9. Your Focus needs more Focus. stop half-assing it through life bitch.
    10. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Accept you will be wrong. Man up and grow up.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Captains Log:
    Stardate 07255.1008

What is my way of the Ninja?

1. Doveryay, no proveryay. "Trust but Verify"
    2. Life teaches more than books
    3. Books are awesome
    4. In five years you will be the same person you are today but for the books you read and the people you associate with.
    5. To thine own self be true then it follows as night the day thou cannot be false to any man.
    6. You are the only person who should care only about you, the only one who could have spent 100% of their time focused on you.... when you die will you be able to look in the mirror and thank you for your own service? or will you feel shame for your neglect.
    7. (you are only capable of) lov[ing] thy neighbor as thyself, the translation is incorrect. You cant give what you dont have.
    8. Stop, look, listen or you will get hit by the bus.
    9. Your Focus needs more Focus. stop half-assing it through life bitch.
    10. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Accept you will be wrong. Man up and grow up.
    Interesting. The things that I can take for myself are #3, 2 and 10. Everything else, I can't seem to recognize myself in.
    Georgette

Captains Log
    Supplemental

I gained 3 pounds last night. Given how regimented my diet and life is i assume it is not what i ate salmon patties and cream cheese sauce, but a chemical reaction to some old fat cells opening up.. at least i hope that is it.

Hope in one hand and IF in the other... :-)

sigh i actually had plans with a certain block of Parmesan and a lovely set of basil leaves in the backyard. i was bringing along the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic and everything...

best laid plans etc

if i dont eliminate something before i get back home i am going to begin to worry. i have IF over 48 hours before but it is always a need not a desire.

329.8 get your skinny ass back here NAOW!!!

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

WTF
    Weight Gain From Cinnamon | LIVESTRONG.COM

so maybe i will go to hell for eating all that cinnamon

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Kariberry is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "... in the meantime life happened...... i have awoken to find that something that I used to define myself was no longer there after a large release in weight.

Who am I and what do i want?"

OMG this is incredible.... I am changing too.... for example I am no longer afraid of flying. I just took a flight last week, and about an hour after take off, I realized I wasn't scared during takeoff... not scared at all! Usually, it's a big deal - sweaty palms, teeth clenching, stomach in knots... all my life I've had this problem...and it just didn't happen this last time. Amazing! I have been noticing over the past 3 months or so, I am a lot calmer about most things. I am usually a quick tempered, hothead, and it's caused me quite a lot of pain and embarrassment throughout my life. I just don't have that urge to rip someone's head off anymore. I feel ... love. I feel compassion. I am able to relax and sort through a problem without letting it consume me in a panic. I can't wait to see who I continue to become...

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast