Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Quelsen the African Honey Badger goes Primal page 24

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Q, is that you on a pull-up bar? Looking good, my man!
    Georgette

Paleobird Guest
    Under 350! WoooHoooo!

I know, everybody keeps saying it's just stupid numbers on the scale...yada, yada. But, you know what, screw that. It mattered to me when I passed milestones like 200 and 150 and getting BMI from "obese" to "overweight" to "normal". It's important to celebrate these victories.

You. Are. Awesome. (In the true sense of the word, inspiring of awe)

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Under 350! WoooHoooo!

I know, everybody keeps saying it's just stupid numbers on the scale...yada, yada. But, you know what, screw that. It mattered to me when I passed milestones like 200 and 150 and getting BMI from "obese" to "overweight" to "normal". It's important to celebrate these victories.

You. Are. Awesome. (In the true sense of the word, inspiring of awe)
    +1000!

Hitting goals is awesome.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    so.... 347.8... keep going oh body... i support you every way i can as long as you go down. .... I only tolerate stalls and i abhor gains.

so i am guessing spring mix is a no no for me as this is the second time i wanted to vomit after about 10 bites.

at least i can still have blue berries.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    so.... 347.8... keep going oh body... i support you every way i can as long as you go down. .... I only tolerate stalls and i abhor gains.

so i am guessing spring mix is a no no for me as this is the second time i wanted to vomit after about 10 bites.
    Didn't you say something on the griping thread about salad dressing made with MCT oil? Some people don't react well to that stuff. It might not be the lettuce's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    *thoughtful pause*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    *thoughtful pause*
    giggity giggity

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Captains Log
    Stardate 07125.0959

Today is my last full day in my office in building 12. The powers that be have decided that building 12 needs to be sold off to a rival government entity so that bills can be paid. sigh. this building has been good to me and the office had a door and a window.

Good news i get a door and window. bad news it is in the CIO's office sweet, meaning i probably need to be on better behaivor, no more coming in when i feel like it etc.
    More bad news, 1/3 of building 8, 9, and 10's A/C unit is right outside said window. God i will miss the peace and quiet.
    Oh and it gets worse. the former occupant was a slob. there is no way i will do pushups on that floor. I suppose i will be getting an area rug for that office.

I intended to paint it but my boss begged me not to. i suppose there may be some politics going on that i cannot understand... typical.

I have gone from almost homeless to being sought after like some rock star in the space of 12 months. I am comfortable here and they have work for years assuming that we can figure out how to pay for both the work and the personnel. Old comrades are calling as well, for years i wanted the directors slot at my previous company and now they are offering it to me, of course i cannot see that they have work for the next decade so why bother. And since i do not believe in coincidence the fact that not 30 minutes after sending an email to a mentor of mine about the opportunity an ex-coworker called me to shoot the shit and tell me that his company is doing well and oh by the way about 12 good men and women from there now work with him on a current implementation and if i am ever interested give a shout out, says walk do not run from the other opportunity.

It never rains but it pours. Sigh. This is just like the minute you get a SO you become so much more attractive to single people. WTF LOL... pardon me, my phone just chimed... OMG another job offer LOL

I'm to sexy for my......

I am tearing down my office physically and preparing to sever emotional and psychic ties as well. i want to be ok with this move, so i shall simply tell my resistance to change to check the history of my life and see that each change would have been far easier if it just shut the fuck up. and that it never really had any power over the outcome anyway. Yes i love the illusion of control and I also know that the only thing i can control is my attention and fortunately it is the only thing i need to control. so there.

Today i was up 2 pounds. however i didnt sleep last night and this makes two nights running so itis to be expected however just in case i am IF today i can feel my stomach beginning to protest, however it should know better, I made it very clear my limit. One pound over 344.6 is all i will allow without fasting. One of us ( the body or the will ) will win, my fear is that 344 may be a resting place and I will need to modify my expectations. It may mean that I need another round of HCG I hope not, however with 310 a reasonable goal from 345, who could resist.

One day i swear i will be able to live without the scale or the thought of monitoring my intake... but it is not this day.

For FRODO!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait, er erm, sorry about that.

well back to packing.

Honey badger out.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

"For FRODO!!!!!!!!"

Are you walking to Mordor too?
    (ala NerdFitness? A Hobbit's Guide to Walking | Nerd Fitness )

While I'm not really up to starting yet... unless I start tracking my 10min here and there...
    I'm liking the vibes over at that Nerd Fitness place.

~Friedrich Nietzsche

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i have considered it.

i still have 250 miles to put on my cannondale terra too so....

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast