Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quelsen the African Honey Badger goes Primal page 2

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Captains Log
    Stardate: 04915.0752

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in
    Reason! how infinite in faculties! in form and moving
    how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel!
    in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the
    world! the paragon of animals! and yet to me, what is
    this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no,
    nor Woman neither; though by your smiling you seeme
    to say so
    MAN, the only Apex Predator intelligent enough to stupify himself. It is a damn shame how we have treated ourselves. Nothing can defeat us nothing can kill us but we ourselves and for the last 40 years we have done just that.

We have spent time and energy attempting to remove that which is core to us what which caused us to be the Paragon of animals because we were to scared to take our game to the next level.

No where in "nature" do you see an apex predator revert to prey. Yet man only returns to his most noble nature under threat of death and sadly most not even then. Drop 100 of us into tiger country or lion country and most if not all of us would die within a week, even if the lions and tigers ignored us. We have become less than every generation before us due to this misguided sense that our agressive natures are something to be extingusihed rather than channelled.

The most prevalent example of predation currently availible is man on man. Yet this is still but a poor substitute for what is truly required and much like ethanol and fructose mankind is drunk on its intoxicating influence. never slaking thier hunger for more blood. How barbaric. Man's true enemy is himself and he has done a very very poor job facing his enemy.
    Few ever look within
    Few ever meet the true challange settling for proxies to give him a false sense of maturity and power

“You dare suggest a duke’s son is an animal? .....
    Let us say I suggest you may be human
    Bob Dylans words were true when he penned them and they are true today, " the time they are a changin'"

Nature is a hanging judge

soon we will find out "who is right. and who is dead."
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Captains Log
    Stardate: 04920.0804

gained a pound over the evening, not cetain exactly why however it may be that I ate sunchokes with pesto or that i underate yesterday. One pound is a suspiscious number as i have seen that go away an hour after waking and since i didnt sleep well it may be that i do not weigh that at this moment, however i do not have my sclae and i wont subject my coworkers to my naked body. At any rate i have packed only briket and cashews for food today and green tea called out to me, i am going thru too many ice cubes by forgetting to make my tea before i go to sleep.

going to make the veal kidneys this weekend. I also think that i should get the ox tail in the cooker. finally i will finish the brisket up with some onions and mushrooms and make a stew. ah brisket how good ye are. Lamb shank next people, got to do it.

Day three of working while standing i will need to sit to get some typing done at speed however it seems most have accepted that jonathan stands at work. Good on me.

need to get more sun so this weekend i will focus on that.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Metta is offline Senior Member
    Sun has turned my life around.

Get sun.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    You're about 2 hours south of me and I think Saturday is our best bet for sun this weekend. I plan on grilling various meats in the sun and maybe mow the lawn. Be a test of my allergy to grass this year.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    You're about 2 hours south of me and I think Saturday is our best bet for sun this weekend. I plan on grilling various meats in the sun and maybe mow the lawn. Be a test of my allergy to grass this year.
    two cubes away this poor woman coughs herslef raw daily. WISHING I COULD HELP.... aaack. why are people so resistant to good advice. Hell everyone seems to clamour for horrid advice. its like they kno before you speak.

OH GOD here it comes good advice...

System shutdown in 3 , 2 , 1.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    two cubes away this poor woman coughs herslef raw daily. WISHING I COULD HELP.... aaack. why are people so resistant to good advice. Hell everyone seems to clamour for horrid advice. its like they kno before you speak.

OH GOD here it comes good advice...

System shutdown in 3 , 2 , 1.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I still take my Alavert but they really aren't bad at all for me now unless I eat grains then its all over with. I'm going to order quercetin from iherb.com this weekend and see if that helps more. Hopefully here in a week or 2, I'll have something on that.
    Georgette

Captain's Log
    Stardate: 04935.0810

What an interesting weekend. Emotional Rollercoaster Supreme. So I took a 24 hour break. Ran down to Nashville TN to decompress. Packed food and hit the road on Friday night getting back Saturday afternoon. Sunday weird stuff going on internally and was up 5 pounds over my LDW when i weighed. Then the three S's and i was down 2 pounds??? THEN more !releases! and a lot of abdominal pain. Today up 6 pounds over LDW and that sucks so IF for me today. Maybe too many nuts, however i feel bloated and tired today. I woudl have slept in if i had my old job ;-). Cest la Vie.

Even the tea is bloating me today. Yuck.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Metta is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about you, but when I eat a lot of nuts it knocks me out like cobra venom. I think there's something about the energy that it takes to digest them. All the blood in your body must gravitate to your belly to help you process those dang things. Makes sense when you think about it because they're so dense and caloric. I might as well swallow a handful of ludes as a handful of nuts. Puts me out.

Captians Log: Supplemental

19 hours IF and just starting to feel hungry.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Captians Log:
    Stardate: 04940.0809

Woke with tight shoulders this morning so spent 15 minutes working the massager over my feet, Yup you read that right my feet. I have a 1/2 horsepower Magic JeamieRub and hav learned that the feet unlock most every muscle in the body. It lessens the tension very subltly but noticiably and stimulates the entire body. I always feel better after doing it yet my morings are rather contrainted and i have not yet made the time to do it before bed, whihc now that i think on it may not be a bad thing to do.

I think my shoes may need replacing. would not suprise me as i stand 8 hours a day doing squats climbing stairs and generally putting pressure on these 50 dollar shoes. I will start saving up for a much better pair, but honestly i preser barefoot which means my next pair will be slip-on, surely what i do in my own cube is my beezwax...speaking of which .... there they are off and what a difference.

dropped 3 pounds yesterday it is not the entire amount however I am 70% certain is is mostly water anyway but best not to take any chances. i broke my fast with lamb and veal kidney stew followed by hamburgers with tomato basil pesto sauce yum.

Today i am rather pleased with myself, this in and of itself is a grand accomplishment and very very different from say 6 years ago when i would have far and away prefered to beat myself up both literally and figuratively. Hard work pays off in spades.

Go Me

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast