Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TMI : My journey to get my womanhood back. page 3

porcelain is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    May 30

10:30 am : Ground herbed chicken, lettuce
    4:00 pm : Cheesecake, ground herbed chicken, D3
    11:30 pm : Red bean soup with coconut milk, sweet potatoes, taro

Okay my mom INSISTED I had to have the cheesecake she just made and it was nothing short of spectacular only I don't know if it was that specifically or the combination of having chicken immediately after, but I had the worst stomach ache of life. I promised my friend we'd go to yoga; I ended up breaking my toilet seat from all the stomach torture and passed out sweaty and naked on my bed. All in good humour I guess...
    Put me off eating for the rest of the night, but I thought soup would go down easy.
    Last edited by porcelain; 05-30-2011 at 11:35 PM.

May 31

2:00 - 3:00 am : Beef, apple
    3:30 pm : Blueberries
    5:00 pm : Dark chocolate, D3
    9:30 - 10:00 pm : Steamed beef, broccoli, curry chicken

June 1

10:30 - 11:00 am : Curry chicken
    4:30 pm : Beef, broccoli
    5:00 pm : Apple
    5:30 pm : Date square, salad, garlic bread
    8:30 - 9:00 pm : Chicken salad
    9:30 - 9:45 pm : Mini ice cream sandwich, apple
    10:45 pm - 12:00 am : Rice noodle takeout, half of BK chicken burger, apple, ALA

CARB OVERLOAD... it's okay I'll take the blame. I woke up from this nightmare today and I think I can fix it.

June 2

Wow now I found the connection to that cold tingle I felt last week... I remember sleeping with a beauty mask on and woke up with the awful stuffy feeling. I thought it was because I left the window open and slept with a wet mask.
    I used the same mask last night, but only left it on for 15 minutes. As soon as I sat up, I got that awful stuffy feeling again that's not going away! And the easiest way to contract a virus is through the membranes of your eyes, nose, and mouth. Ugh I can't believe I spent money and shipping on this!

I was fasting successfully the entire day until this crap hit me and I couldn't sleep so I upped the antioxidants before I went to bed.

10:15 pm : Two hardboiled eggs, cup of blueberries, cup of raspberries

Today is my bon voyage party before I leave to Italy on Sunday!!! I didn't want to be so strict paleo, but this stupid virus might be a good reminder to have some restraining.
    Last edited by porcelain; 06-03-2011 at 10:21 AM.

June 3

12:30 pm : D3, three fried eggs, cucumber (pulse shot 12 beats above my resting pulse, that's weird)
    8:30 - 10:00 pm : Chicken salad, onion rings poutine, samosas
    3:00 - 3:30 am : Beef fried rice, lo mein

My bon voyage party was excellent... I had a great turnout. Fried rice is one of my most missed foods so I was so happy to have some. Unfortunately for me, I had less than 4 hours of sleep and the virus won. I'm sick as a dog. This is my first cold in 4 YEARS! I am pretty hard on myself right now... since I'm so hard on other people who easily get sick; they are weaK.

June 4

2:30 - 3:30 pm : Herbed ground beef, half bag of potato chips + D3, ALA, Calcium/Mag/Zinc, Vitamin C
    10:00 pm : Chicken and preserved eggs in congee

This is my last post.
    Today, June 5th, I'm taking my cold virus with me Italia... I wish there was a quicker way to extinguish my illness. I will continue my journal when I return back to Toronto. What happens in Rome, stays in Rome :P Do as the romans do right?

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by porcelain View Post
    June 3
    Do as the romans do right?
    I loved rome. Have a great time, don't worry too much about staying paleo over there.

Rome is fuckin' awsome. Gladiators, christian eating lions! Nero! Caligula!

Jealousy!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    I loved rome. Have a great time, don't worry too much about staying paleo over there.

Rome is fuckin' awsome. Gladiators, christian eating lions! Nero! Caligula!

Jealousy!
    Aw now you got me stoked! Im looking forward to some quality dairy christian eating lions bahahaha! Im envisioning rome like walking straight onto a movie set... (1hr till my flight). Thanks man!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123