Thread: Hello page

Hello

Hi! My name is Jen and this will be my 5th week of going Primal (well, mostly Primal). I'm 5'1" My heaviest weight that I know of was 222 lbs in Febrary. Now, I was already starting to loose weight before I started eating Primally, but I've lost about 25 lbs since Febrary. My goal weight is 125. I'm at 198 right now.

When I realized I had a big wad of snot in my thoart after eating every meal, I knew something wasn't right. I started cutting dairy and gluten from my diet and started feeling better. A friend of mine told me about The Primal Blueprint, but at first I wasn't sure. However, after having already cut gluten out, I figured why not try going Primal? I got rid of my Claritin (but not the seizure meds, yet anyway) after just 3 weeks.

Money is tight (I'm on food stamps). I only have a mini frige to store most of my food and little to no freezer space. I am managing though.

livingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Jen! No matter what your situation is, you can do it! Grok on!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Jen! There are lots of threads on doing primal on a budget. Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.