Thread: 30 days and still going!! page

kenfuji is offline Member

30 days and still going!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Usually when I make a change in my eating habits and try to eat "Healthy" I'm counting the days until I reach my commitment. I can't wait for it to end, but I can't believe I've actually been able to do this for 30+ days!! And to top it off the days just flew by. it's been really easy and effortless. I was scared I will have bread/pasta/rice withdrawals. I used to eat so much of the stuff that my girlfriend and her mother used to call me "Carb Monster". LOL

Before I started I went to the gym 5x week with a mix of cardio & P90X, but I never lost any weight. just hovered @ 6'1" & 245lb(+/-2) and 45" around mid section. I did the usual S.A.D. and felt bloated, unhappy and slugish all of the time until a friend introduced me to eating Paleo/Primal and Mark's website. After some initial speculation and reading, I took a leap of faith. It's been 5 weeks and I've lost 8lbs and 2" off my belly and overall i'm getting leaner. I don't feel as sluggish or go hunting for junk food. It's been very easy and it makes sense. I still have many months until I reach my ultimate goal, but I wanted to thank mark and his community for making this website & forum very helpful with both knowledge, support and motivation.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Glad it's going well.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.