Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lauren Get's Down and Primal (; ~Summer Journal~ page 3

g3tL@uren is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Day 13: May 26th 2011

Totally ate fruit..alot of fruit.

Meal 1: Macadamia nuts,apple,1 egg fried in CO, pumpkin seeds

Meal 2: BAS with chicken breast and one hardboiled egg

Meal 3:Walnuts, TONS of dried fruit, stir fry (chicken and veggies in EVOO), Delight trail mix (cranberries,seeds,almonds,raisins)

Exercise: 10min walking,abs,sauna

Assessment: Holy crap, i counted again today and i ate SO much. TONS OF FAT AND CARBS= not good. At least i went to the gym for as tiny bit, and i didn't snack it was all during meal times. I think when i eat 3 meals i get really uncontrolled? Weird..

TOMORROW I SHALL NOT EAT FRUIT

Calories/Ratios Grams: ~1,550 calories, Fat: 80.2g, 16.6g saturated, 45%. Carbs: 131.6g, 22.3g fiber, 84.8g sugar, 33%. Protein: 89.1g, 22%
    "When the climb gets tough, imagine the view from the top"

My Primal Journal

Day 14: May 27th 2011

Almost a week of Whole30, it really has been easy and i feel so good. I'm allowing myself more fruit to make up for the lack of other foods right now but i've gotten out of control with consumption in my opinion so...

Goals: No fruit today, eat under 1,500 calories, Stretch really well. only eat three meals spaced at least five hours apart

Meal 1: (6:30am) Brussels sprouts,chicken breast, one tbs coconut oil, one clove garlic,5 pistachios, cup macadamia nuts

Meal 2: (12pm)Chicken stir fry (chicken breast,mixed veggies,olive oil,garlic,salt,pepper)yum!

Meal 3: (4:30) Pork Hickory seasoned back ribs, pumpkin seeds,almonds, Mrs.Mays Almond Crunch( basically clumps of sweetened almond)

Exercise: Stretching

Assessment: So, i didn't eat any fruit, but i ate like 1,760 calories..yikes. and my 2nd and 3rd meal where only like 4:30hours apart How did i manage to rack up my calories so high if i didn't eat fruit?? I think breakfast is the culprit. Whenever i eat a small/no breakfast my budget stays in range but if i eat 350+ calories for breakfast i eat so much the rest of the day… But WOW my ratios are awesomeeeee today!!

Calories/Ratios/grams: ~1,750 calories Fats: 130.7g, 32,9g saturated, 64% Carbs: 55.7g,21.6g fiber, 10g sugar!, 12%Proteins: 108.9g, 24%
    Last edited by g3tL@uren; 05-27-2011 at 03:11 PM.

My Primal Journal

Day 15: May 28th 2011

Day 8 of Whole 30, no nuts besides my larabar!!

Meal 1: Tender Flank steak,romaine lettuce, 1/2 hardboiled egg, tons of dried fruit + a larabar

Meal 2: Sweet potato w/ cinnamon,stevia and idk what else

Exercise: Swimming

Assessment: A Super duper high carb day. But i kept my fat low for this day, hopefully i don't blow up tomorrow

Calories/Ratios/Grams: ~934 calories Fat: 23.6g, 10g saturated, 22%. Carbs: 146.2g, 23.2g fiber, 426g sugar, 60%. Protein: 44.2g, 18%

My Primal Journal

Shut, i ate a larabar and a ton of grapes and berries waahh. Not putting it in but my carb count is probs around 230g and ~1200 calories

My Primal Journal

Day 16: May 29th 2011

Day 9 of Whole30...this is going by slowly.

Meal 1: 1 hardboiled egg, ribs, macadamia nuts and asparagus

Meal 2: Chicken Stir Fry

Meal 3: Ham and cabbage soup( I might have had a bite of potato by accident i think...oh well i'm not counting it as a mess up because it was accidental and potatoes are a food...)

Exercise: Wakeboarding

Assessment: I ate alot considering i sat around most of the day. But i made good decisions and avoided fruit! Really good ratios on my foods even though they probably are not completely accurate...

Im already planning my celebratory meal after Whole 30, LOL. 21 days left.

Tomorrow i won't eat any fruit again. I Feel better without it,mentally

Calories/Ratios/Grams: ~1,650 caloriesFats:118.7g, 28.4g saturated, 65% Carbs: 52.7g, 17g fiber, 8,9g sugar, 13%Proteins: 92.7g, 22%

My Primal Journal

Day 17: May 30th 2011

Goals: Okay, it is day 10 on Whole 30 and i don't feel any different, i'm obviously not doing something right. So from today for the remaining 2/3 of my Whole 30 I am cutting out nuts and fruits. Except for June 13-18th (going to a three day camp). I feel like the fruits are inducing cravings...are just unecessary with all the goodness i CAN eat. And unfortunatly, i just realized my ham is cured-doh and it haas brown sugar...i'm not supposed to be eating sugar! I also don't think i want a after-whole30 binge, that would defeat the purpose, what was i thinking??

1. No more fruits until June 13th and after June 18th till June 21st.
    2. Start going on daily walks
    3. Eat Only when hungry, i've been having problems with this
    4. NO GUM CHEWING. This has been an unecessary habit i cannot kick
    5. Be strict on your diet. i can do this
    6. No Sugar, unless it is naturally in my foods.
    7. Try to wean myself of face wash ( lol but my skin doesn't need the nasty chemicals anyways)

Meal 1: 3 eggs( only 1 yolk), ham cooked in EVOO, broccoli roasted in olive oil

Meal 2: Pulled pork w/carrots and seasoning, pistachios & walnuts

Exercise: nothing...

Assessment: 1. Cured ham..): Otherwise a pretty good day

Calories/Ratios/Grams: ~1,350 calories Carbs: 49g,22g fiber,18g sugar, 14% Fats: 86g,15.5g saturated, 55%Proteins: 110g, 31%

Edit: Went crazy and had most of one hardboiled egg, coconut shavings AND a few nuts. I'm not sure that i'm more suprised this is now what i consider a binge instead of zone bars,shit ton of nuts, chocolate, etc. Or that i'm really depressed i ate it all. I was ravenous
    Last edited by g3tL@uren; 05-30-2011 at 07:12 PM.

My Primal Journal

Day 18: May 31st 2011

The first day of End of Year exams…Day 11 Whole 30

Meal 1: 2 eggs, spinach and mushroom sauteed in CO, coconut shreds

Meal 2:Lots of coconut, broccoli,chicken,lobster, brussel sprouts,asparagus

Meal 3: Some chicken and salad leaves (went out to eat, it was disgusting!)

Exercise: None...

Assessment: Ate way to much considering all i am doing is studying, i am eating to much coconut, so i think i need to lay off it for awhile. And Holy crap my ratios are terrible- to much protein,too much saturated fat, too much carbs yikess.

No coconut,nuts,or fruit tomorrow

Calories/Ratios/Grams:~1,400 calories Fats: 73.4g, 44g saturated(wow!), 44% Carbs: 54.8g,29.5g fiber, 24.4g sugar, 15%Proteins: 151.3g, 41%
    Last edited by g3tL@uren; 05-31-2011 at 06:03 PM.

My Primal Journal

Day 19: June 1st 2011

Wow, i look if anything, fatter, and i am eating so good and not doing that much wrong..):. Day 12 of Whole 30. I want chocolate, i wonder if it is allowed...

Goals: Avoid nuts,fruits and coconut today. So veggies,meat,eggs! fun. Also, try not to graze like i've been doing, three set meal times.

Meal 1: 3 eggs

Meal 2:

Meal 3:

Exercise:

Assessment:

Calories/Ratios/Grams: Fats: Carbs: Proteins:

My Primal Journal

Day 36: June 18th 2011

I really fell off the wagon this summer so far. I binged and binged and went to camp and binged some more. I really need to get back on track. i Ate OVER 2500 yesterday and im so sick of it. I realized i really need to weigh myself and keep track of what i am doing. I look so much fatter from just ONE month, how did i do this to myself??? I gained 4 pounds in 20-ish days . Well, i'm committed to the rest of the summer, i can do this! I'm just so depressed with my body right now.

Measurements:
    Height: 5'2
    Weight:117.6lbs
    Hip:35
    Waist:27 ⅛
    Belly Button:31

Goals: Eat very low calorie (just today). Workout well. Stretch a ton

Meal 1: Green Smoothie (whey protein, spinach,arugula,berries)

Meal 2: Cucumber with salt

Exercise: 1hr Cycle class

Assessment:

Calories/Ratios/Grams: ~800 caloriesFats: 37.9g,22.2g saturated, 41%Carbs:64g, 13.5g fiber, 35.6g sugar, 31% Proteins: 58.5g,28%

My Primal Journal

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Lauren, are you still here?
    Billie trips balls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123