Thread: Hello from Amsterdam page

Alek Obam is offline Junior Member

Hello from Amsterdam

Hello everybody,

After having been a daily visitor of Marks Daily Apple for 2 years now, I finally decided to register on the forum. I love this site and the knowledge Mark and the workerbees share with people who really want to live a truely active and healthy lifestyle without the bogus hypes, nonsense conventional wisdom and other crap.

I saw the sticky "Obligatory forum introduce yourself thread", so here goes:

Your location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Age (If you want): 33

How Primal are you: 90% Paleo

Do you consume dairy: No, only on a cheatday a latte macchiato, perhaps. Dairy makes me feel bloated.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Tea, yes. Coffee, maybe 1 cup of organic Ethiopean coffee per week

Motivator for switching to Primal: Living a truely healthy lifestyle, improving athletic performance, feeling good and looking handsome

Favorite exercise: Burpees+ pull-ups+thrusters+box jumps+ sprints + et cetera

Favorite Primal food: grass fed steack+ green asparagus+ salmon+ blueberries+ salmon et cetera

Best part about being Primal: feeling like a million bucks

Worst part about being Primal: none, actually. I can still have my pizza indulgence once a week if I like.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Alek. Glad you joined up. Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Nicole is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Alek, you will get a lot of advice here. Oh by the way I am from Belgium )